Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clubs debt rises to 136million

+9
JonnyRandom
Keegan
Sgt. Bash
bwfc71
doffcocker
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Clubs debt rises to 136million - Page 3 Empty Re: Clubs debt rises to 136million Wed Nov 14 2012, 08:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Difficult to blame Cahill or Knight IMO. The system we played left the defence exposed far too much, so the CBs were always being pulled out of position and there was far too much last-ditch desperate stuff that they had to cope with. Cahill does have wandering tendencies but he looks great in the Chelsea set up and not bad for England, so I wouldn't put all the blame at his door.

42Clubs debt rises to 136million - Page 3 Empty Re: Clubs debt rises to 136million Wed Nov 14 2012, 10:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Cahill was vastly overated by the media and opposition fans, not disimilar to Kevin Davies.

Taken as a defender he was average at best.

I wish we still had him.

43Clubs debt rises to 136million - Page 3 Empty Re: Clubs debt rises to 136million Wed Nov 14 2012, 11:06

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Cahill was vastly overated by the media and opposition fans, not disimilar to Kevin Davies.

Kevin Davies has been underrated for pretty much his entire career, up until two years ago he rarely got any media praise at all. Despite being an English striker in a European team.

If any English strikers were in a top 6 team they would usually be seriously considered for the England squad, yet he was ignored until he was like 33

He was pretty much yearly in those 'most hated players' lists.

What has always annoyed me is that when Big Sam (and Stoke) win games its because of his team not playing 'proper football', if any top club plays that way its called 'a fantastic aerial ability performance'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum