Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers B sign ex-Crewe goalkeeper Jack Flint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers B sign ex-Crewe goalkeeper Jack Flint 17140538

Wanderers have added former Crewe youngster Jack Flint to their B Team goalkeeping ranks.

Flint, who came through the youth ranks at the Mornflake Stadium, has put pen to paper over an initial one-year deal, with the Whites holding the option of a further 12 months.

He will now provide competition for Luke Hutchinson and Ellis Litherland in Matt Craddock’s squad.

"I’m buzzing to be signing and I’m delighted to be here. I’ve worked really hard to get to this point so I’m really happy to sign," Flint told the club website.

"I’m looking forward to working hard with the B Team to keep progressing."

He added: “As a goalkeeper I think I’m a good shot-stopper and have quick reactions. When I was at Crewe, I had to be good with the ball at my feet so I’m comfortable doing that too.

“I’ve just got to work as hard as I can, put everything I’ve got into it and hopefully progress.”

Flint is available for this afternoon’s Central League opener against Preston North End at the Euxton training ground (2pm). Supporters are welcome to attend the fixture and entry is free of charge.

In addition to their Central League schedule, Craddock’s side will again take part in a programme of hand-picked friendlies against other B Teams and Academies over the coming season.

The young Whites enjoyed a productive pre-season campaign against a variety of opposition, including several local non-league sides.

A full list of Wanderers’ 2023/24 Central League fixtures and kick-off times can be found on the official club website.

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum