Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn v Bolton.

+27
inf
Dunkels King
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Sgt. Bash
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

141Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Thu Nov 29 2012, 01:45

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Great result. Good goal and all round performance from Kevin Davies. He won almost everything tonight. Eagles caused them a lot of problems too.

Nope, Kevin Davies isn't allowed a good game im afraid, all his goals and assists have been easy and lucky.

We should have sold our top scoring striker last year. And its quite clear that his decade of experience of playing in the best league in the world has made him a 'donkey'.

Sad fact, but as all fans know once you turn 35 years old you have to be blamed for everything, including teams poor performance (not good ones!) and play, and especially relegation!(even if it would have been your great form and goals that would have kept us up had our defense not had the tactical IQ of a 6 year old).

Despite us having the most shots on target in the entire league he is clearly slowing our attack down and being our second highest scorer he must be totally dropped forever!

Our only choice is to drop Davies for that Eaves whos doing an average job in league two, a much more worthy candidate..

This is the absolute BEST post ive EVER SEEN on bolton nuts...hats off to you sir! I agree totaly!

SKD! ::dance::

142Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Thu Nov 29 2012, 03:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Any highlights posted ???

143Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Thu Nov 29 2012, 09:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morning folks. Can't begin to tell you how enjoyable that game was for 80 minutes. Good stuff from Dougie, good stuff from the lads and a bit of a confidence boost all round.

Can't blame DF for bringing on Pratley but it doesn't half show how much a free running attacker like Eagles adds to the defence. Attack is the best form of defence sometimes and Pratley's arrival just gave Rovers confidence to push forward.

Happy with the approach and the result.

Up to 17th now!

144Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Thu Nov 29 2012, 11:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Best performance of the season by a country mile and I would imagine that was probably the worst blackburn performance of the season too, they had no fight what so ever, Burnley are going to have a field day against this lot.

Anyway back to the game, I was a bit annoyed to see Davies starting just for the fact that I thought it would knock Ngogs confidence from scoring on saturday but fair play to big kev he was immense last night and led the line very well, to all those who say he hinders our attacks should watch the game from last night not only did he win headers but made a few nice touches to link up play with other players.

The Knight and Ricketts partnership looked very solid and by far looks our best centre back pairing and to be fair to Zat he was probably our best defender last night, Warnock seemed to struggle as the game went on with the diagonal ball.

2-1 flattered Rovers, we bossed it from the 1st to the 80th minute and if they had equalised it would have been the biggest crime in football for years. 6 unbeaten........bring on Ipswich!

145Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Thu Nov 29 2012, 14:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Does Henning Berg (who I suspect is Bolton Hater) read Bolton Nuts?

Opposite number Henning Berg appeared seething having taken in a second successive home defeat.
"To start the game like we did was very, very
surprising, I must admit," he said. "We're playing a local derby, we're
playing against a team we played in the Premier League last season and
we give them that much space. They played in front of us, they played
in-between us, they played behind us, they scored a goal.
I wasn't aware other people were seething?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

146Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Thu Nov 29 2012, 20:43

Dunkels King wrote:Well, that's BHs evening buggered. I guess he will be off home now to have a wank about his sister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

147Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Thu Nov 29 2012, 21:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And with Burnley, Blackpool, and Cardiff coming up next, you may, nay will be in the bottom 6, how seething will you be then.

148Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Thu Nov 29 2012, 22:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you ask me the Venkys are getting desperate to drum up business at Ewood Park. Did anyone spot these dotted around lamp posts around the ground yesterday ? I know times are hard but wtf is this all about ?

149Blackburn v Bolton. - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackburn v Bolton. Fri Nov 30 2012, 08:17

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bolton Hater wrote:
Dunkels King wrote:Well, that's BHs evening buggered. I guess he will be off home now to have a wank about his sister.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum