Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Villa want £2million for Warnock

+15
BoltonTillIDie
Mallorca Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
doffcocker
xmiles
wanderlust
JonnyRandom
Culcheth_White
terenceanne
Lofty_Love
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
aaron_bwfc
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Villa want £2million for Warnock - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa want £2million for Warnock Wed Dec 19 2012, 13:35

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Why do I get the feeling we're going to end up paying the £2million!? As others have said, need to tell Villa where to stick it and get him on a free if he really wants to join us.

42Villa want £2million for Warnock - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa want £2million for Warnock Wed Dec 19 2012, 14:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:We have a history of paying over the odds for players and the sooner we start pulling some bargain basement stars out of the bag the sooner sellers will stop rubbing their hands together when their player is linked to BWFC.

This thread is definitely taking a turn for the better. I thought I was alone in thinking that we are viewed as being uninspired, desperate, loaded and mugs when it comes to transfers. Who can blame Villa for putting a silly price tag on Warnock? They know we have nodody else and who better to cash in on than BWFC who have a track record of reckless spending, especially in the January window? Time to shake off the image and do something different for a change - like find some new or underappreciated low-cost talent.

43Villa want £2million for Warnock - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa want £2million for Warnock Wed Dec 19 2012, 14:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To pull some bargain basement stars out of the bag you have to have a manager and scouting system who can spot these players. Neither Megson or Coyle had a clue in this respect.

I'm hopeful Dougie will come up with a couple in January, but fully expect the usual overpriced shite to pitch up and warm the bench.

44Villa want £2million for Warnock - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa want £2million for Warnock Wed Dec 19 2012, 14:42

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

2013 will be a good year for BWFC. Mark my words!

45Villa want £2million for Warnock - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa want £2million for Warnock Wed Dec 19 2012, 14:58

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

WhiteBic wrote:2013 will be a good year for BWFC. Mark my words!
I'll buy that for a dollar.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

46Villa want £2million for Warnock - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa want £2million for Warnock Wed Dec 19 2012, 15:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:To pull some bargain basement stars out of the bag you have to have a manager and scouting system who can spot these players. Neither Megson or Coyle had a clue in this respect.

I'm hopeful Dougie will come up with a couple in January, but fully expect the usual overpriced shite to pitch up and warm the bench.

Having had two successive managers who were at best hit and miss in the transfer market, it's about time we wised up and/or got lucky.

47Villa want £2million for Warnock - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa want £2million for Warnock Thu Dec 20 2012, 12:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We have managed to extend Warnocks loan deal, but there is a catch......

It is understood that the full-back will return to the Midlands after Saturday’s clash with Peterborough United on a temporary basis but that the two clubs are close to settling on a second spell, which would kick into gear next month.

Warnock is out of contract in the summer and has been deemed surplus to requirements by Paul Lambert.

Villa are holding out for Wanderers to pay a bigger share of his wages but the disparity that once looked to have threatened the deal is no longer an issue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum