Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites SWOOP for Holness (No not bob)

+8
bwfc71
rammywhite
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Gardner was always going to pick up a few leg injuries in his career, his legs are stick thin for a pro footballer, even the physios said he wasn't built to play football.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I was saying I class him as a legend, I'm sure our lists of who we deem legendary are very different.

As for your last bit about injuries, you've invented the 'any minor ailment' part, he did his cruciates a couple of times if Im not mistaken, he wasn't out for a season with a cold.

No footballer wants to be injured, who would rather sit on a medical table, or do weights or some other fitness exercises than be playing football with the team? Nobody.

Anyway it's the medical team who decide whether or not a player is fit to play, players don't walk in and tell the manager they don't fancy it.

Some days players simply don't fancy it. If a player tells the medical staff he's ill/injured they're not going to make him play.

Not a word of this is true unfortunately! Sorry!

In fact if you really believe that you're absolutely deluded, quite a laughable thing to think really.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

So if David Ngog arrives for the game tomorrow and tells Dougie he feels sick and can't play - you really think Dougie will make him play?

Get real.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

So if David Ngog arrives for the game tomorrow and tells Dougie he feels sick and can't play - you really think Dougie will make him play?

Get real.

That's not what you said.. though is it?

You said players would fake injury/illness to get a sick day and still get paid, if you believe that you are deluded.

For argument's sake, if N'gog was to turn up and say he wasn't feeling good when he was clearly fine, he'd probably be shipped out in January.

As it stands this sort of thing doesn't happen and you're wrong.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

You said players would fake injury/illness to get a sick day and still get paid, if you believe that you are deluded.

For argument's sake, if N'gog was to turn up and say he wasn't feeling good when he was clearly fine, he'd probably be shipped out in January.

Utter rubbish!! How would the club know he was faking it?

In addition, say Ngog had a genuine injury, he could milk it for weeks after he'd recovered.

You are naive to think this doesn't go on. For all we know Holden was fit to play in October but prefers to play Xbox.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He can take Sordells place on the bench this weekend ....if he's not homesick of course.

What a Face

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

In addition, say Ngog had a genuine injury, he could milk it for weeks after he'd recovered.

You are naive to think this doesn't go on. For all we know Holden was fit to play in October but prefers to play Xbox.

How would they know? It's obvious when somebodies ill and when they're not, they'd see straight through somebody who just 'didn't fancy it' it never happens. Unless you can show me evidence of a player pulling out just before a match because he was feeling under the weather then I'll continue tot think you're talking shit.

N'gog could milk it if he wanted, but again the medical staff do enough tests to be able to tell if he is or not, and again why would he? Being injured is boring as shit any footballer would rather be playing if they're mentally and physically fit.

As I've said before, if you really do believe this drivel you are an idiot.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Anyway, Holness was the captain of the Jamaican U17 team that went to the World Cup a few years ago and acquitted himself well against far more fancied opposition. We won for Coyle, but he gave as good as he got. He migrated to Costa Rica and was with one of the top developmental teams there until his injury. Having recovered, he returned to join the National U20 team in preparing for the next round of World Cup Qualifying games when someone decided our Douglas should take a look at him.

As it relates to Gardner, the genius behind his string of injuries is the fat bastard (no, not Bolton Hater) who decided that a fast, tricky attacking midfielder/winger should become a left back simply because he happened to be left footed (I'm looking at you, Sam Allardyce). His willingness to play anywhere the team needed him (including central and right midfield under Megson) is a huge part of why he became injury prone - but he has never been a ponce and Natasha knows this. I suspect she came on to Bibi and he thought her tits were too small - hence her enmity towards him (and subsequent breast enhancement!)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

How would they know? It's obvious when somebodies ill and when they're not, they'd see straight through somebody who just 'didn't fancy it' it never happens. Unless you can show me evidence of a player pulling out just before a match because he was feeling under the weather then I'll continue tot think you're talking shit.

N'gog could milk it if he wanted, but again the medical staff do enough tests to be able to tell if he is or not, and again why would he? Being injured is boring as shit any footballer would rather be playing if they're mentally and physically fit.

As I've said before, if you really do believe this drivel you are an idiot.

Do you not know the story about Jussi and his "fake" back injury?

a BA classic.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Do you not know the story about Jussi and his "fake" back injury?

a BA classic.

I think you lie.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You didn't make up the story but when someone else did you ran with it.

apparently "everyone knew he was faking it"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You didn't make up the story but when someone else did you ran with it.

I trust the mods will step in.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm seething, if that helps.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

:facepalm:

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RT, You appeart ot be 100% right. Good spot !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum