Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Christmas message to our fans.

+15
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
WhiteBic
gloswhite
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Christmas message to our fans. Empty A Christmas message to our fans. Sat Dec 15 2012, 23:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just a message to all you booing bastards, we are in a unique position of having probably the best manager since Big Sam, if you retards want to keep booing the team, carry on, and never blame Gartside for driving out Sam, because you cunts could well drive out Dougie, if you are one who feels the need to boo every decision, fuck off and queue for a ticket in the Stretford end, rant over, but seriously fuck off the club dont need you.

2A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 00:07

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The club probably needs them more than someone who doesn't attend games. I didn't boo btw.

3A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 00:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Can really see how you can criticise anyone if you didn't even go to the game, Martin?

Seems a bit ironical to me, telling people not to bother going to matches if they want to boo - if you aren't even attending any yourself!

4A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 00:21

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Can really see how you can criticise anyone if you didn't even go to the game, Martin?

Seems a bit ironical to me, telling people not to bother going to matches if they want to boo - if you aren't even attending any yourself!
It really is fucking dumb, ok I cant attend as I am in another country, my thought is that these numb fuckers could drive a good young manager away.

5A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 00:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thing is though Martin, people are allowed to express their opinions, whether you like them or not.

People went to the match, were unhappy with some of the things they saw and booed.

I don't see anything wrong you telling them to keep away if you had attended yourself but to do so and not even be at the match seems ironic to me - and obviously Dave too, who had posted a similar reply to mine earlier.

6A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 00:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy, you are missing the point, ok I will spell it out, firstly we are all supporters, secondly we are spread all over the globe, but the one common denomiter is we want the best for the club, now I for one think we have a bright young manager, and to boo his decisions sends what message, so in the words of Sharps whats your point mein fuehrer.

7A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 01:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

here goes.....

tick tock tick tock..... :bomb:

8A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 02:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:here goes.....

tick tock tick tock..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What the fuck you on about. beep beep, fucking mentalist.

9A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 08:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Just a message to all you booing bastards, we are in a unique position of having probably the best manager since Big Sam, if you retards want to keep booing the team, carry on, and never blame Gartside for driving out Sam, because you cunts could well drive out Dougie, if you are one who feels the need to boo every decision, fuck off and queue for a ticket in the Stretford end, rant over, but seriously fuck off the club dont need you.

Is this a wind-up?

So let me get this straight, you're slagging off the fans for booing in a match you didn't see? Any supporter in the top four divisions who paid money to watch their team play so badly in the first half would have booed.

What would you have us do, applaud the team off? Booing is the only way a set of fans can let the team know they aren't good enough.

And please don't give me the "we should applaud them regardless" bollocks, that's only for brainwashed plebs. Bolton have been shite now for 18 months or so, perhaps if you'd had to endure the awful performaces (and not to mention the cost) you'd be a bit more understanding of the boos.

10A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 10:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

MartinBWFC wrote:

tick tock tick tock..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mentalist - how original? Been nicking Dave's catchphrases again???

1. Calling the boo-boys when you were not there. I haven't commented because I wasn't there but was told by a friend, who was there, that it was a dire match, and until I have seen the miniscule highlights on both BBC and Sky I cannot comment.

2. Calling Sluffy as Mein Fuhrer is a not a good way of going about things, especially as he is a moderator on here.

Now who is the mentalist, again?

11A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 10:31

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:Just a message to all you booing bastards, we are in a unique position of having probably the best manager since Big Sam, if you retards want to keep booing the team, carry on, and never blame Gartside for driving out Sam, because you cunts could well drive out Dougie, if you are one who feels the need to boo every decision, fuck off and queue for a ticket in the Stretford end, rant over, but seriously fuck off the club dont need you.

You need to wash your mouth out with soap mr. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

12A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 10:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Mentalist - how original? Been nicking Dave's catchphrases again????

Laughing

13A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 10:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only boos yesterday were when Chungy came off. There was no booing at the end!

14A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 11:08

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

People did boo at half time too.

15A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 11:18

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:People did boo at half time too.

i was getting a pie and bovril when the half time whistle went so i didnt hear that. I did hear the boos when chungy came off but i can understand that!

16A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 11:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't boo as I only think it helps the other team to an extent. However for some parts of the games this season I can see why fans would boo, they pay good money to come and watch bolton and some of the football on offer this season under both coyle and freedman has been dreadful to say the least.

Some bood at half time but most of the boos came when Lee was taken off, not sure why as I thought he was fucking terrible yesterday but some fans seem to have it in their heads he is a football god.

17A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 11:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

18A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 11:59

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think it is premature to call Doogie a good manager .... his former team are doing better without him and so far with us he has turned out the same donkey's as OC.

He may be just grand but I will reserve judgement for a bit longer.

19A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Not quite the Christmas message I was expecting Very Happy

20A Christmas message to our fans. Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:05

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have never booed the team. But if you pay on the door you can express your emotions anyway you want to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum