Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Christmas message to our fans.

+15
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
WhiteBic
gloswhite
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:32

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I booed at half time against Huddersfield last week. It worked a treat for the second half.

I'm not sure why our fans booed when Chungy got subbed yesterday. I would have taken him off as well.

22A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just looking at the league table. Cardiff top on 44 points with us 13th with 29 points. That's just five wins folks! Hopefully we can get three points next Saturday and then we have two home games before New Year.

New Year also means the transfer window opening as well. We were not brilliant yesterday but we won and kept a clean sheet. If you can play badly and win then you have a decent chance of progressing.

23A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I feel the same today about Dougie as I did the day he walked through the door - indifferent. He enjoyed minor success in his only previous job, and have so far felt generally underwhelmed by his approach, but it is early days. I'm not concerned about some booing resulting in his resignation, not merely because it's not going to happen.

24A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Not quite the Christmas message I was expecting Very Happy

lol!

And who is this "Dave" people keep talking about?

25A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy thinks I'm David Nugent too.

26A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:...so in the words of Sharps whats your point mein fuehrer.

Sorry Martin, my fault.

I though that even you may have had a grasp of the concept of irony.

Seems I was totally wrong about that though and consequently therefore had vastly overestimated your level of comprehension and intelligence.

I'll try to make things a great deal more simpler for you to understand in the future.

27A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll defend anyones right to boo the team, doesn't mean i have to agree, or like it, whether i go or not, i've got an opinion on most current affairs too. I had an opinion on the radio prank phone call but I'm neither a radio host or a nurse.

I think booing the team when we're not loosing is a bit off, especially after 1 defeat in 8 (as it was at the time)

I'd get it if we were on a 7 game loosing streak and it was a dreadful performance but come on.

28A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:31

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You're not telling people to fuck off and support other teams though.

29A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I wouldn't boo myself, never have, but I can't see writing notes, and passing them along to the manager being of much help.

30A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One hell of an anger issue...

Only.booing I heard yrsterday was when lee came off... I thought it was a stupid move, however ...we won 2 nil Smile

31A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:49

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:Just a message to all you booing bastards, we are in a unique position of having probably the best manager since Big Sam, if you retards want to keep booing the team, carry on, and never blame Gartside for driving out Sam, because you cunts could well drive out Dougie, if you are one who feels the need to boo every decision, fuck off and queue for a ticket in the Stretford end, rant over, but seriously fuck off the club dont need you.

Go on...how may beers?

32A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 14:38

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

While pondering his substitutions yesterday (and he wa qs never going to change the back four) he probably could have put the names of the other six in a hat in order to decide who to pull

33A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 14:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He probably could have put the names of the other six in a hat in order to decide who to pull

Now thats what I cll considerate management.

34A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 14:53

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

People pay their money and are entitled to make their feeling known.

Personally I don't think it is helpful particularly during games and especially, as has been mentioned, we were not losing. It was obvious that a number of supporters were not happy when Lee was brought off but it was like for like and he wasn't having a good game, in fact he was bobbins. Petrov and Ngog made the difference yesterday and won us the game so I hope that those that booed the substitutions enjoyed their humble pie at full time. Very Happy

35A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 15:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I would like to wish for all our fans and particularly those of us on this site a very pleasant holiday season and all the best for the new year. I also wish for dedicated and positive performances from the team we all support and that there will be increased television coverage of our games next season in the Barclays Premier league.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36A Christmas message to our fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas message to our fans. Sun Dec 16 2012, 15:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cheers Keegan, nice thoughts, and ones I definitely second.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum