Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call me nuts but this cannot be right.........

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ok the guy may be part of the al-qaeda etc etc etc.. He could a wrong-un but......

WHY EXTRADITE HIM TO THE US SINCE THERE IS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROVE HIS GUILT!!!!

Last time I was in UK we were not part of the US and the US had no jurisdiction over the UK - so how can anyone be extradited to the US over "hearsay" of what could be rather than actual proof - even though there is not enough evidence to prove his guilt in the UK!!!!!

Its the UK gone US mad, yet again!!!

Shame on the British Government for letting this happen.

Who knows it could be any one of use next to be extradited to teh US over sweet FA!!!

Full story here....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20902387

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You're nuts.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If they can extradite Christopher Tappin then why not ? If the USA have evidence that the dodgy cnut is an international terrorist plotting to blow up innocent people then I personally don't care where his trial takes place.

International war criminals are tried in the Hague and very few if any criminals have any affiliation to the Netherlands.

This particular individual is wanted in Pakistan for terrorism but we can't send him back because of his human rights. Just because the CPS do not have enough to mount a prosecution in the UK doesn't mean he is innocent. The rules and regulations in terms of evidence may be totally different in the USA. I say let a grand jury decide whether he was up to no good or not.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know perfectly well that extradition deals are politically motivated and have nothing to do with the guilt or innocence of the accused. It's wrong, it's always been wrong and it always will be wrong from a judicial perspective - but it's nowt to do with "justice". That's politics folks.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The way I read it the UK police knew he was guilty of something but couldn't prove it. So they sent him to the US where less proof is needed to condemn someone.

There's no smoke without fire, this guy was upto something and now he won't be. What's nuts about that?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The security services tend to play by the rules in the UK whereas most of the middle eastern and Asian security services don't give a toss about individual human rights when it comes to national security. We shouldn't beat ourselves up to much because we are fairer than most other countries and we don't torture political prisoners.

If sending this oik to America means there is less chance of innocent people being blown up in the UK then I have to say I am all for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum