Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO Empty Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO Fri Jan 18 2013, 08:45

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have looked everywhere for highlights, including the FACup official website which does do highlights but still can't find them!

2Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO Empty Re: Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO Fri Jan 18 2013, 11:41

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nice one JayJay, Thought Sordell second was good goal, a bit like Klasnic, half a chance and he gets a shot off, N'gog would have lost that.

The radio made it out as if Sordell had a terrible first touch and just about poked it slowly over... he hit it first time and used good strength to hold off the defenders, never trust commentators...

3Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO Empty Re: Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO Fri Jan 18 2013, 13:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I just hope Sordell sorts his shit out.

I would have been seething at being subbed on my Hat-trick! hope hes not had a paddy.

I agree, it was very 'klasnicy' we need a player like that. the only problem is, the way we play we very fairly now get the ball in the box, we always try and play through the middle and meet too much resistance - meaning less chances for him.

4Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO Empty Re: Sunderland 0 Bolton 2 VIDEO Fri Jan 18 2013, 15:04

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just listened to it in sound..

Since when did being 21 make you a teenager. Ill say it again.. never trust commentators

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum