Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is It Wrong To Bully Old People?

+8
wanderlust
Bernard Dennis Park
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 16:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was coming out of Booths this lunchtime with a bottle of Vimto and an 8 pack of Twirls, when a woman in front of me started emptying the bus tickets out of her purse onto the floor - even though she was about 5 yards from a bin.

I hate littlebugs.

I approached her and said if she didn't pick up every last ticket I would dump her in the litter bin. She looked genuinely scared but complied with my request.

She was about 65 but was well dressed and clearly quite fit. Even so, some bloke came up and asked if he could help her. She then pointed at me and claimed I'd abused her. The guy came over to say his piece, but I made it quite clear he'd get a stiletto in the eye if he didn't back away.

But my point is this - should old people be immune from getting abuse just because they are knocking on? Surely a litterbug is a litterbug regardless of their age?

2Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 16:15

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

more made up crap...

3Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's true, right down to the contents of my shopping bag.

Now answer the question, would you hang back from abusing an old person even if they deserved it, just because they were old?

4Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 16:21

No one is above being abused for being a twat. I once set my dog on a couple of old farts who knocked on my door trying to sell me God.

5Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 16:30

a disabled person pushed in front of me in the post office queue yesterday and i did nothing. when i walked out i was annoyed with myself for not saying something.

6Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 18:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:more made up crap...

:agree:

7Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 18:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The term 'bullied is emotive', although I do agree with them being challenged. Having said that, its ageist, because if you were to say it to a youngster you would receive a tirade of foul-mouthed abuse, or a smack in the face. Its only old people you think you would get away with it.

8Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 19:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:The term 'bullied is emotive', although I do agree with them being challenged. Having said that, its ageist, because if you were to say it to a youngster you would receive a tirade of foul-mouthed abuse, or a smack in the face. Its only old people you think you would get away with it.

Trust me, I say stuff like this to everyone regardless of age, skin colour or sexual orientation.

It's the gays you have to watch.

9Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

lol!

10Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's wrong to bully anyone.

But to say your piece without threating with violence would have been a more appropiate action.

11Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Why talk to them when you know they will argue, just kick shit out of them (only joking Very Happy )

12Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:It's wrong to bully anyone.

But to say your piece without threating with violence would have been a more appropiate action.

Shut it druggie.

13Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

14Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just a thought BTID, how can it be bullying when you are telling somebody to observe the local byelaws ?

15Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I approached her and said if she didn't pick up every last ticket I would dump her in the litter bin.

Not really bullying - but a threat, the bullying part related to the topic title

16Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Wed Jan 23 2013, 20:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Still think she should have kicked shit out of them. If they didn't know why, then they should have made enquiries at a later date, on release from hospital Very Happy

17Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Thu Jan 24 2013, 23:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why do you have to watch the gays?

18Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Thu Jan 24 2013, 23:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I wouldn,t call 65 old, i know of a 70 year old man that kicked the shit out of 2 burly pikey's , he also carries a machetti in his pick up and took off a yob's thumb with it.

19Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Fri Jan 25 2013, 11:50

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:Why do you have to watch the gays?

It turns him on.

20Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Empty Re: Is It Wrong To Bully Old People? Fri Jan 25 2013, 13:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This....

Let's put the pensioners in jail and the criminals in a nursing home.

This way the pensioners would have access to showers, hobbies and walks.

They'd receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc and they'd receive money instead of paying it out.

They would have constant video monitoring, so they could be helped instantly, if they fell, or needed assistance.

Bedding would be washed twice a week, and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them.

A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to their cell.

They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.

They would have access to a library, weight room, spiritual counselling, pool and education.

Simple clothing, shoes, slippers, PJ's and legal aid would be free, on request.

Private, secure rooms for all, with an exercise outdoor yard, with gardens.

Each senior could have a PC a TV radio and daily phone calls.

There would be a board of directors to hear complaints, and the guards would have a code of conduct that would be strictly adhered to.

The criminals would get cold food, be left all alone and unsupervised. Lights off at 8pm, and showers once a week. Live in a tiny room and pay £600.00 per week and have no hope of ever getting out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum