Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Burnley

+12
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
Reebok Trotter
JonnyRandom
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Bernard Dennis Park
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Who was our top boy today?

Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap4%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap4%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap8%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap42%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 42% [ 11 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap8%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap12%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap15%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_lcap3%Man of the Match - Burnley Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hopefully most of us saw todays game one way or another so we've brought back our Man of the Match poll.

One vote to use - so who will you be voting for?

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:13; edited 1 time in total

2Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

De Riddee?

Who is he then? Very Happy

I've chosen Dawson.

3Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whoops, sorry!

Well spotted Copper

4Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It was between 3 for me, Prats, Spea and Dawson. I have gone for Pratley, he has impressed me in the past few weeks but today I thought he played very well alongside Spearing.

Totally different player under Doogie.

5Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Split between about 3 players, but will go for Dawson

6Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:22

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I thought Dawson, Pratley and De Ridder had good games.

Dawson gets my vote.

7Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:25

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I was struggling between Dawson, DeRidder and Spearing, with Pratley up there too.

I went for Spearing.

I also thought Ngog and C Davies were great when on.

8Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Prats for me.

did the dirty work, broke up a lot of attacks.

Dawson played well too.

De Ridder was good but hopefully a bit more end product in the future.

Like the look of Craig Davies too. 100% effort.

9Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:39

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pratley for me, plenty of energy and showed well going forward. Dawson looks a good defender and should have scored in the 1st half.

10Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 20:20

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Craig davies for me. Changed the game and caused havoc around their defence

11Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 20:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny that Barnsley fans main complain about Davies was that he was "lazy"

seemed pretty committed to me.

12Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 00:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Davies was awesome. Big and strong and not easy to get off the ball. Looks as if he has a bit of pace as well. I would have preferred Eagles to have come off instead of Sordell then we could have seen how he could have linked up with Davies.

Dawson was rock solid as well.

13Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 10:32

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Craig Davies for me, was like a tank out there showed some.fighting spirit and caused some right havoc.

14Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 12:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely Dawson.

He won every ball he had too, whether that be in the air or on the deck, showed knight and ream how to defend and it was nice to have a commanding figure at the back!

Quite handy in the opposing box aswell, thought our goal would come through him.

15Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair the ref was excellent.

16Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 13:22

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:To be fair the ref was excellent.

He was shit. The cheating cunt.

17Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 13:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

18Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 13:40

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Craig Davies for me. His goal changed the game in our favour. Craig Dawson a close second and should keep our other shite CB's out of the team for the remainder of his loan.

19Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 14:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tourettes?

20Man of the Match - Burnley Empty Re: Man of the Match - Burnley Sun Feb 10 2013, 14:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

remember the "rate the ref" threads on the "other forum" after a terrible reffing performance and nat would always give him 5/5 and say he got everything right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum