Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Hate Happy People?

+16
Sluffy
wanderlust
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sun Feb 10 2013, 21:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I could probably find something i dislike about anyone tbh.

Even yourself?

22Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sun Feb 10 2013, 21:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Personally, I have no time for miserable people. You know the type, them that are always moaning their lot. I have worked with people who absolutely hated the job they were doing and would come to work everyday with a long face. I tended to take the piss out of them in a subtle way by making a point of posting them all the latest situations vacant within the company.

The miserable ones moan like fcuk but rarely quit the job they are doing. They are happy to draw the salary but resent having to work for it.

Instead of examining why they hate their job they would be better off examining the state of their enthusiasm.

Give me a cheerful, happy go lucky person any day of the week over a misery guts.

23Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sun Feb 10 2013, 22:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I could probably find something i dislike about anyone tbh.

Even yourself?

easily.

24Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sun Feb 10 2013, 22:13

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I remember this Bus Conductor back in the 60s/70s always had a joke to crack, used to make the journey a treat., that's what we're short of nowadays, at least we've still got Natasha and RT Very Happy

25Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sun Feb 10 2013, 23:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd rather walk down the road with a smile on my face than looking like i've just been kicked in the bollocks personally.

Give me happy people over miserable cunts anyday of the week.

I work with people who I can have a laugh and a joke with each other and people who don't have a nice word to say about anyone..... I know who I prefer to work with.

26Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sun Feb 10 2013, 23:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The worst cunts of all are the one's that say they enjoy life and live it to the full, lying bastards they want fucking stamping flat.

27Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sun Feb 10 2013, 23:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ring any bells sk you shit squirt.

28Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Mon Feb 11 2013, 07:36

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Being happy is looking more and more like a rare breed Shocked

29Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Mon Feb 11 2013, 12:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:Ring any bells sk you shit squirt.
Hello Derek or is it Raoul? I LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS BETWEEN YOUR EARS SEE A SHRINK!

30Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Ring any bells sk you shit squirt.
Hello Derek or is it Raoul? I LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS BETWEEN YOUR EARS SEE A SHRINK!
Are your parents siblings sk

31Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Anyway they definately gave birth to a foam hammer.

32Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Unlike yours AD, no. And therein could lie the root of your anger and general persona!

33Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:Unlike yours AD, no. And therein could lie the root of your anger and general persona!
Careful now SK dont let your brains go to your head.

34Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Mon Feb 11 2013, 23:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well I am positively happy and even more so after this weekend, and its more than just getting 3 points from Burnley.

35Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Tue Feb 12 2013, 00:32

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

36Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Tue Feb 12 2013, 07:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Well I am positively happy and even more so after this weekend, and its more than just getting 3 points from Burnley.

Did you propose?

37Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Tue Feb 12 2013, 09:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not yet.

But was good to be baack in Dam, if only for a long weekend.

38Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Tue Feb 12 2013, 10:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Not yet.

So you're considering it? Cool.

39Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Thu Feb 14 2013, 10:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Time for a song Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 2486224328 ............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

I haven't checked this link out as I'm concerned that it may be "Always look on the bright side of life" which I find thoroughly depressing, overused and unimaginative. Why do they always play it at funerals? If you can assure me that it's not that, I'll have a butchers.

40Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Thu Feb 14 2013, 11:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's not Wanderlust.

Quite spot on for the thread really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum