Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Hate Happy People?

+16
Sluffy
wanderlust
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Thu Feb 14 2013, 15:47

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In my job I want only happy people, the miserable ones can fuck off, tbf I dont often get miserable ones.Very Happy

42Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Thu Feb 14 2013, 15:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:It's not Wanderlust.

Quite spot on for the thread really.
I'm OK with that tune. Thanks for vetting the link for me.

43Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sat Feb 16 2013, 11:52

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

wanderlust wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Time for a song Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 2486224328 ............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

I haven't checked this link out as I'm concerned that it may be "Always look on the bright side of life" which I find thoroughly depressing, overused and unimaginative. Why do they always play it at funerals? If you can assure me that it's not that, I'll have a butchers.

On the subject of songs at funerals, the one I don't like is: 'I'm Loving Angels Instead'.

Any more ?

44Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Sat Feb 16 2013, 12:58

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We sang the bolton song "here we go again" at me uncles funeral. Was an odd experiance

45Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Tue Mar 12 2013, 23:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

46Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Wed Mar 13 2013, 06:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This one is poor form at cremations.

https://youtu.be/GizJz6BUBkI

47Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Wed Mar 13 2013, 06:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like people on ecstasy.

So I must like happy people ?

Who did this fucking thread.

Weird.

48Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Wed Mar 13 2013, 07:29

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I hate miserable people who moan about everything. But in answer to the question no I dont hate happy people, this world could do with more smiley faces. Very Happy

49Do You Hate Happy People? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Hate Happy People? Wed Mar 13 2013, 09:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"You catch more flies with sugar than vinegar" as my gran used to say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum