Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogdan - the best of the best - VIDEO INTERVIEW post match added!

+14
NickFazer
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Pistachio
Jamster26
wanderlust
rammywhite
scottjames30
Triumph
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bogdan was hailed as the best goalkeeper in the Championship by his manager after his heroics at Forest.

The Hungary international pulled off a string of fine saves in the first half at the City Ground, a week after coming under fire from his own fans for his performance against Burnley.

But Freedman is more than happy with the 25-year-old, and gave him a glowing tribute after the final whistle.

“I can't think of a better keeper in this division,” he said. “His saves and organisation were great.''

“He came for crosses and took the pressure off us.

“I thought Adam was outstanding. That was the best performance I have seen, not only from a goalkeeper I have worked with, but from one in this division.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More evidence that Dougie Coyle is clueless. From what I've seen, he's down there with the worst of them. I still can't watch the goal Burnley scored last week.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

from what i've heard he had a stormer yesterday, lets get off the lads back - he is the long term keeper for this club and will turn out to be a great keeper for years to come.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I understand patting the lad on the back once in a while .... Most managers will do that after a good game.
I'd be more impressed if Doogie gave us the reason why we didn't have a single shot on goal in the first half. Then I'll admire his patter.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's made loads and loads of quality saves this season so i understand.

Probably saved us at least 6 points.

but thats the problem with keepers the good stuff is forgotten as soon as you flap one in your own net.

so he's "shit"

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Is that his first good game of the season? I can't remember a single good game from him, perhaps DF is trying to boost his confidence, Eagles will be next.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He scares the shit out of me when he comes for crosses, saying that i hope he gets better quick, seeing that he's only young.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:He scares the shit out of me when he comes for crosses, saying that i hope he gets better quick, seeing that he's only young.

He's not rubbish, but I just don't think he makes the "special" saves that Branagan & Jussi used to. Lonergan deserves a chance.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:He scares the shit out of me when he comes for crosses, saying that i hope he gets better quick, seeing that he's only young.

He's not rubbish, but I just don't think he makes the "special" saves that Branagan & Jussi used to. Lonergan deserves a chance.

I don't think there's much difference tbh, Bogdans ginger that's about it.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hello Scottjames.

He's25- I don't think that's young in professional football. He's the same age as Joe Hart- and he plays for England and therefore is presumably the best in England.

Adam will get better- but he still has a long way to go.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan had a good game yesterday. That's all that needed to be said. Next game - who knows?

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah, I think Dougie went abit too far there. Bogdan had a good game, he needed to really but he's not one of the best in the Championship. The best Goalkeepers are vocal and commanding, Bogdan isn't there yet.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I've said it a number of times, Bogdan was pushed in too quickly by OC and should have kept him as number 2 behind Jussi for at least another season.

Not sure where DF gets the whole ''he was vocal'' from, he does very little to command his area and rarely shouts at the back 4 to let them know he is there.

Pistachio

David Ngog
David Ngog

Natasha Whittam wrote:More evidence that Dougie Coyle is clueless. From what I've seen, he's down there with the worst of them. I still can't watch the goal Burnley scored last week.

He saved you a point yesterday. The ball could easily have been in your net four or five times.

BTW why the Olivia Wilde picture? You're a fan of "Cowboys and Aliens"?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pistachio wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:More evidence that Dougie Coyle is clueless. From what I've seen, he's down there with the worst of them. I still can't watch the goal Burnley scored last week.

He saved you a point yesterday. The ball could easily have been in your net four or five times.

BTW why the Olivia Wilde picture? You're a fan of "Cowboys and Aliens"?

Olivia who?

thats Nattasha Whittam.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam looks like the stuff that I defecate

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pistachio wrote:

None of them were good saves. They were average shots requiring easy saves.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Rammy, you point out that Boggy is the same age as the England goalie, inferring that he should be doing better, but isn't Bogdan also an iternational goalkeeper?

I agree with you in that he just needs to be given time. As someone said, he was dropped in the middle of itm a season or two too soon, and is still playing catchup (thats not a pun)

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Here I was thinking that Freedman was a dour Scotsman devoid of humour, and then he comes out with a gem like that Laughing

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Made 4 or 5 good saves yesterday but he was still flapping and and would not come out for a ball also his distribution is shite and too slow to throw the ball out for a counter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum