Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CYL interview post Bournemouth

+4
JAH
scottjames30
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty CYL interview post Bournemouth Wed Nov 06 2013, 23:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would have expected him to speak in English though...

2CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Wed Nov 06 2013, 23:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say that I am surprised he cannot speak English by now with how long he has been in the UK.

Chungy, I'm disappointed!

3CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Thu Nov 07 2013, 06:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sell him.

4CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Thu Nov 07 2013, 10:50

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've not watched it yet, but is there a chance the interview was for Korean TV? Seen a retweet on Twitter for it.

5CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Thu Nov 07 2013, 22:15

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:I have to say that I am surprised he cannot speak English by now with how long he has been in the UK.

You fucking mong. He probably speaks better English that you.

Idiot.

6CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Thu Nov 07 2013, 22:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:
karlypants wrote:I have to say that I am surprised he cannot speak English by now with how long he has been in the UK.

You fucking mong. He probably speaks better English than you.

Idiot.
I can speak more than just one language. Wink 

Are you in love with Chungy Kane?

By the way, I have corrected your post. Who is the mong now?

7CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Thu Nov 07 2013, 22:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:

You fucking mong. He probably speaks better English that you.

Idiot.
Oh the irony.

8CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Thu Nov 07 2013, 23:14

eppyfizz606

David Ngog
David Ngog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the one posted in OP are the same video - it was originally done the korean market and tweeted in korean - the OP has subs

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Chung-Yong Lee. Blue Dragon speaks after goal assist at Bournemouth: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[color][font]

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    이청용: 본머스와의 경기에서 어시스트를 기록한 블루드래곤의 인터뷰 입니다: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/font][/color]
  • 9CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Thu Nov 07 2013, 23:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
    Nat Lofthouse
    Nat Lofthouse

Does this mean he can actually speak the queens English, there still may be hope Wink

10CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Fri Nov 08 2013, 06:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
    Nat Lofthouse
    Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
    Kane57 wrote:

Idiot.

By the way, I have corrected your post.  Who is the mong now?
    Nice one KP, you just made him blood red looking like the tit that he is Laughing 

11CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Fri Nov 08 2013, 11:50

karlypants

karlypants
    Nat Lofthouse
    Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
    karlypants wrote:
    Kane57 wrote:

Idiot.

By the way, I have corrected your post.  Who is the mong now?
    Nice one KP, you just made him blood red looking like the tit that he is Laughing 
    lol! Cheers mate Laughing 

12CYL interview post Bournemouth Empty Re: CYL interview post Bournemouth Sat Nov 09 2013, 12:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
    Guðni Bergsson
    Guðni Bergsson

I've never seen a blood-red tit. Blue tits, great tits, but not red ones Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
    You can reply to topics in this forum