Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Hull

+12
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
Keegan
Tigermin
Sgt. Bash
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
frankboy
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
Jamster26
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Three votes to use!

Man of the Match - Hull Vote_lcap17%Man of the Match - Hull Vote_rcap 17% [ 8 ]
Man of the Match - Hull Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Hull Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Hull Vote_lcap35%Man of the Match - Hull Vote_rcap 35% [ 16 ]
Man of the Match - Hull Vote_lcap7%Man of the Match - Hull Vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match - Hull Vote_lcap24%Man of the Match - Hull Vote_rcap 24% [ 11 ]
Man of the Match - Hull Vote_lcap9%Man of the Match - Hull Vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Man of the Match - Hull Vote_lcap4%Man of the Match - Hull Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Hull Vote_lcap4%Man of the Match - Hull Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 46

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Man of the Match - Hull Empty Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's been a long time since we stuffed anyone so who was it that was the star of stars for us today?

Up to 3 votes to use if you need them.

2Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:32

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Pratley and Craig Dawson. Both were immense today.

3Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Pratley for me - continues to improve under Doogie.

Dawson runs a very close second, he looks even better than Cahill did at his age.

4Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I thought Chungy and Pratley had good games but I'm voting for Dawson. Good defending and dangerous at the other end too. Excellent performance.

5Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:48

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

How did Medo do, Dave?

6Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:51

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

i think we had 3 "man of the match"..dawson with his 2 goals and good defending...ngog was involved in everything and very creative....and pratley who just gets better and better,and could be the reason why dougie is not rushing holden..and finaly i believe had we got d.f. in the summer i think we would be top 3 now..

7Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:57

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Pratley, just, but Chungy showed some nice touches and seemed to be very busy and effective.

8Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jamster26 wrote:How did Medo do, Dave?

Medo didn't do that much really IMO, made a tackle on one of their players as soon as he came on and got warned by the ref and I think it made him stand off a bit.

Looks like a handful though.

9Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

frankboy wrote:i think we had 3 "man of the match"..dawson with his 2 goals and good defending...ngog was involved in everything and very creative....and pratley who just gets better and better,and could be the reason why dougie is not rushing holden..and finaly i believe had we got d.f. in the summer i think we would be top 3 now..

Hello and welcome Frank.

I agree - but then again if Gartside had sacked Coyle this time last year we'd still be in the Premiership - probably under a different manager.

Anyway hope you like it on here with us and look forward to reading you future posts.

10Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 19:19

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jamster26 wrote:How did Medo do, Dave?

He hardly had a touch really.

It was funny seeing him get lectured from the ref before he'd even touched the ball.

11Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Ex Radcliffe Borough player!

12Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 21:05

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I voted for Craig Dawson, if only he was our player and not a loan. The best loanee since Sturridge and Wilshere.

13Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:02

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just seen that Pratley has 8 votes,which match did you watch then you fuck wits ??

14Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:04

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You don't think he had a good game?

15Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:08

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Jamster26 wrote:You don't think he had a good game?

Im biased against him but the concensus in the pub after and during the game was as usual he is never quite in the right place,never puts the telling tackle in wnen it matters and the one on one with the goalie he fucked up just sums him up !! Holden get fit as quick as you can lad !!

16Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Tiger doesn't seem to like Pratley - I think Tiger is Coyle. Very Happy

17Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:09

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Tigermin seems to be on the verge of a breakdown! Must be the shock of Bolton thrashing a supposed promotion team.

18Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:09

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:Tiger doesn't seem to like Pratley - I think Tiger is Coyle. Very Happy

ha ha Coyle signed him !!!!

19Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

True but he was piss poor under Coyle, a man transformed under Doogie.

20Man of the Match - Hull Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:18

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't know how anyone can criticise Pratley after today's performance. He scored, he got stuck in, he defended well, he passed well, and his general contribution was brilliant. Yeah, he missed a decent chance but I'll let him off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum