Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Hull

+12
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
Keegan
Tigermin
Sgt. Bash
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
frankboy
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
Jamster26
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Three votes to use!

Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% [ 8 ]
Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% [ 16 ]
Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 11 ]
Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 4 ]
Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 46

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:27

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tigermin wrote:Just seen that Pratley has 8 votes,which match did you watch then you fuck wits ??
This not Fuckwit voted for him, Fuckwit.

22Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:39

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Banks of the Croal wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Just seen that Pratley has 8 votes,which match did you watch then you fuck wits ??

Back to school fuckwit !!! Shocked

23Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 22:57

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tigermin wrote:

Hope you enjoy it at school and don't get bullied too much

Fuckwit.

24Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 23:02

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tigermin wrote:

Hope you enjoy it at school and don't get bullied too much

Fuckwit.
Class !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 23:03

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have actually never come across the word Fuckwit before, I might have to steal it!

26Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sat Feb 23 2013, 23:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That's quite enough fuckwitting, guys. We won, remember?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 07:53

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

frankboy wrote:i think we had 3 "man of the match"..dawson with his 2 goals and good defending...ngog was involved in everything and very creative....and pratley who just gets better and better,and could be the reason why dougie is not rushing holden..and finaly i believe had we got d.f. in the summer i think we would be top 3 now..
My choice also close runner up would be Chungy he didn't half take some kicks but still got up and carried on, Chungy the Lionheart.

28Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 08:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Im biased against him but the concensus in the pub after and during the game was as usual he is never quite in the right place

You're correct. He didn't quite get in the right place for the first goal.

29Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 09:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So Tigermin was in the pub when the game was on?

And is now calling people, who were at the game, fuckwits for voting for their man of the match?

What a fuckingwankerbellendprickwit.

30Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 12:17

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Was an excellent team performance, congratulations to all. Man of the match could be selected from a number of players.. I see that Spearing has received no votes so far but had an excellent understated game cover tackling and holding the ship together after we took the foot off the pedal in the second half.

Intersting watching Medo's cameo. Whilst he did not see much of the ball I was impressed at his reading of the game and in particular his awareness and closing down of midfield runners when we were under pressure.

31Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 12:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for Dougie because he is earning my respect. He's shown in the last couple of games that he's willing to surprise us with his tactics and selections, some formerly lost-looking souls are now performing, his January transfer dealings are looking fairly astute and his man-management skills seem to be top notch. He also doesn't seem to take any shit from stroppy players and can handle the pressure from the fans and the media. Most importantly, he now has a handle on where we are as a club, has a plan to move us forward and will stick to it through thick and thin. Yesterday it came together for the most part so he gets my vote. He's his own man and he has character.

32Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 12:54

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:So Tigermin was in the pub when the game was on?

And is now calling people, who were at the game, fuckwits for voting for their man of the match?

What a fuckingwankerbellendprickwit.

In the pub before and after the game fuckwit 2

33Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 12:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:Im biased against him but the concensus in the pub after and during the game

Why say during the game then?

Dickhead.

34Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 12:58

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Im biased against him but the concensus in the pub after and during the game

Why say during the game then?

Dickhead.
Strangely enough as the game was in progress people actually shared their thoughts fuckwit 2

35Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 13:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

People at the game were slagging Pratley off?

After he scored early on and then put in a good performance?

It certainly wasn't the 'concensus' at the Reebok.

36Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 13:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you two actually arguing after our biggest win of the season?

37Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 13:04

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm going to throw a frozen turd at him in a minute.

38Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 13:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you sure you can pick pratley up?

39Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 13:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:Was an excellent team performance, congratulations to all. Man of the match could be selected from a number of players.. I see that Spearing has received no votes so far but had an excellent understated game cover tackling and holding the ship together after we took the foot off the pedal in the second half.

Intersting watching Medo's cameo. Whilst he did not see much of the ball I was impressed at his reading of the game and in particular his awareness and closing down of midfield runners when we were under pressure.
Somewhere I saw a comparison with Tiote. I'd be happy with that if true.

40Man of the Match - Hull - Page 2 Empty Re: Man of the Match - Hull Sun Feb 24 2013, 13:09

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Are you sure you can pick pratley up?

:clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum