Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention Bolton Hater 2

+14
Tigermin
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
scottjames30
chipbutty
JonnyRandom
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tell us will you be at the match on Tuesday to see your team ripped a new arsehole?

2Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

3Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there a Bolton Hater 1?

4Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Now Playing: Bolton Hater 2 - The Return of the Slag

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is there a Bolton Hater 1?
Yes just before we played them at their dump, but you knew that did'nt you.

6Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:31

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Aaaahahahahaha 4 wins in a row it will be on the expense of the 6 fingered c**t

7Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:36

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Please, let's show a little dignity.

8Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BH, Where are you.

I want to tell you how good we're doing at the mo.

I bet you don't know.

9Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:19

Fuck the lot of you. I'm not some chicken shit who hides from Bolton wankers. Yeah we were shit today and Bolton fluked a win at the sheep shaggers. We'll still finish above you wankers.

10Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Fuck the lot of you. I'm not some chicken shit who hides from Bolton wankers. Yeah we were shit today and Bolton fluked a win at the sheep shaggers. We'll still finish above you wankers.

Do you want a pint lad, you look pissed off so, don't let the bastards grind you down.

Chin up Very Happy

11Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:26

I'm coming to Horwich on Tuesday, happy to fight any of you twats. Particularly bwfc71, rebel or martin. Name a place and time.

12Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm coming to Horwich on Tuesday, happy to fight any of you twats. Particularly bwfc71, rebel or martin. Name a place and time.

lol!

13Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm coming to Horwich on Tuesday, happy to fight any of you twats. Particularly bwfc71, rebel or martin. Name a place and time.

Oi what about me cyclops

14Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:32

Happy to kick your fat head in as well. I bet no one turns up. I was supposed to fight Rebel at Ewood but the chicken was too scared to fight the cock of Ewood.

15Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Happy to kick your fat head in as well. I bet no one turns up. I was supposed to fight Rebel at Ewood but the chicken was too scared to fight the cock of Ewood.
What time?

16Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:36

I prefer to fight before a game. No weapons, just fists and moobs. Bring it on.

17Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OK try kicking my head in, I'll meet you at Puerto Plata airport at 7pm if your not there I will have owned you forever.

18Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:41

bolton hater, you are a loathsome individual who i would love to punch. why don't you return to whichever rovers site you came from and leave us to discuss a winning team.

19Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:42

How old are you Jayne?

20Attention Bolton Hater 2 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:43

MartinBWFC wrote:OK try kicking my head in, I'll meet you at Puerto Plata airport at 7pm if your not there I will have owned you forever.

Soft bastard. It's easy to throw insults from another country isn't it. Were you deported for being a chicken shit? COme home and see the cock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum