Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention Bolton Hater 2

+14
Tigermin
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
scottjames30
chipbutty
JonnyRandom
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think I'm missing something here. I thought it was a joke.

Sad news, the Venkys personal chauffer has died.

42Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP.

43Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely a joke then.

44Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Marc is his first name and the firm he worked for has confirmed it.

45Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Definitely a joke then.
Do you mind Natasha, we're Mourning a loss.

46Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes you selfish bitch.

47Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you mourn someone who doesn't exist?

48Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Can you mourn someone who doesn't exist?

out of hand now.

MODS!

49Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 21:17

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
KENNSTER97 wrote:How old are you jayne, please answer.

creepy.
Kenn is a 65 year old man pretending he is 15.

50Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 21:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:OK try kicking my head in, I'll meet you at Puerto Plata airport at 7pm if your not there I will have owned you forever.

Soft bastard. It's easy to throw insults from another country isn't it. Were you deported for being a chicken shit? COme home and see the cock
Very Happy

Had me in stitches that lol!

51Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sat Mar 02 2013, 21:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:OK try kicking my head in, I'll meet you at Puerto Plata airport at 7pm if your not there I will have owned you forever.

Soft bastard. It's easy to throw insults from another country isn't it. Were you deported for being a chicken shit? COme home and see the cock

Must be a plea to find a girl other than his mum and sister he shags every night Laughing

52Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 00:44

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm still bell end of blackburn

Nice to know that pal. You say were your gonna be in tuesday and i will have the delight of kicking your ass all the way to blackburn until you go crying to your mother/sister/other family member ;-)

53Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 02:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

JonnyRandom wrote:

Nice to know that pal. You say were your gonna be in tuesday and i will have the delight of kicking your ass all the way to blackburn until you go crying to your mother/sister/other family member ;-)
You see this is what I am talking about, when push comes to shove you soft bastards are always on your toes, you have never stuck around long enough for us to take your sorry asses, always easy behind the keyboard, not so in reality.

54Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 09:32

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:
JonnyRandom wrote:

You see this is what I am talking about, when push comes to shove you soft bastards are always on your toes, you have never stuck around long enough for us to take your sorry asses, always easy behind the keyboard, not so in reality.

Be quiet and speak when necessary

55Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 10:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater,

Tuesday, 6pm Bolton Bus Station at the bus stop which serves the Route 1 to Blackburn!

As you will need it to get home, after a good battering!

56Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 10:44

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He'll be on the special bus with the other window lickers.

57Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:28

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:Bolton Hater,

Tuesday, 6pm Bolton Bus Station at the bus stop which serves the Route 1 to Blackburn!

If you cant make that BoltonHater,Scotts from 6.45 onwards,fuckwit !!!

58Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Now that you have invited him to about 5 different places, whatever one you are at, he will be at a different one. Don't expect to see him, and in the highly unlikely event that he does show up, how will you recognise him? I would suggest that you look for a big-bellied slob, with at least two two chavvy looking women, with obligatory tattoos, in tow. An ident feature will be that they all look remarkably simnilar. If you get into a ruckus, don't turn your back on the women, they're probably more dangerous than BH.

59Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Now that you have invited him to about 5 different places, whatever one you are at, he will be at a different one. Don't expect to see him, and in the highly unlikely event that he does show up, how will you recognise him? I would suggest that you look for a big-bellied slob, with at least two two chavvy looking women, with obligatory tattoos, in tow. An ident feature will be that they all look remarkably simnilar. If you get into a ruckus, don't turn your back on the women, they're probably more dangerous than BH.

Never mess with the women on Blackburn.....

From what I have been told its not only 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot they also have another appendage - they say its best of both worlds - is this true BH?

60Attention Bolton Hater 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Bolton Hater 2 Sun Mar 03 2013, 12:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Bolton Hater,

:rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum