Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poundland: The Future of Shopping

+9
scottjames30
wanderlust
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do they sell Armani Jeans, for a pound ?

22Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Do they sell Armani Jeans, for a pound ?

No. But they do sell extra large pantyliners. With wings.

23Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about 1 pound fish?

24Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:How about 1 pound fish?

Four plastic ones for a pound. That's value.

25Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do they sell 4 tins of tuna for a pound.

Or Bottles of wine, for a pound ?

26Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Do they sell 4 tins of tuna for a pound.

This is a big store. I've only been in twice so there's only so much one can look at. As I've said, if you're in the market for tampons, pantyliners or condoms you're in luck.

I may go in again tomorrow lunchtime, who knows what bargain I will pick up this time.

27Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 17:00

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Still you.

I'm the one with pound coins jiggling around in my pocket.

Typical bloke having coins in your pocket

28Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 17:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:
Typical bloke having coins in your pocket

Sour grapes.

29Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 17:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sour grapes for a £1? Can you pick up a bunch for me whilst you're getting in your supply of extra large pantyliners?

30Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 18:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you get me some tuna please.

I'll give you a pound.

And a mothers day card, that will be two pound in total.

31Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 06:52

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sound as a pound in Hereford but I am waiting for the sales to start.

32Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 07:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do they do a "buy one get one free" offer on slippers ?

33Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 07:46

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There was a ducumentary on these pound shops a few months ago, what they said is you really need to know what you are buying as many of the pack sizes are smaller than you would get in the other retailers, still some good buys to be had though.

34Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 09:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do they do any snoop dog, medallion chains for a pound ?

35Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 09:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I believe they do have dog chains which I guess is close enough.

36Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 11:40

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Do they sell 4 tins of tuna for a pound.

This is a big store. I've only been in twice so there's only so much one can look at. As I've said, if you're in the market for tampons, pantyliners or condoms you're in luck.

I may go in again tomorrow lunchtime, who knows what bargain I will pick up this time.

So let me get this right. You had no time to look for wine but bought panty liners, tampons and condoms? That must be some weekend you're planning.

37Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 12:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:

So let me get this right. You had no time to look for wine but bought panty liners, tampons and condoms? That must be some weekend you're planning.

I'm 33 now, my life is effectively over.

38Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 18:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:

I'm 33 now, my life is effectively over.

Get high, or pissed then.Very Happy

39Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Fri Mar 08 2013, 22:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

33 and thinking life is over, my life didn't properly begin until I was 39 and its been fantastic ever since!!!

40Poundland: The Future of Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Sat Mar 09 2013, 08:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:33 and thinking life is over, my life didn't properly begin until I was 39 and its been fantastic ever since!!!

What happened at 39?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum