Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Boxer and the Troll

+4
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Sluffy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Boxer and the Troll Empty The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 01:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

True story from a couple of days back when a boxer (ex footballer) Curtis Woodhouse actually tracked down a internet troll who was mouthing off - quite funny really.

Anybody seen Sharps recently?

Full story here - worth a read (remember to click on to the second page / read more bit where it shows the picture of the street)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/mar/12/english-boxer-curtis-woodhouse-twitter-troll

2The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 09:58

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One of my favourite internet trolls got his head caved in and died not so long back. Funny stuff. That'll teach him.

3The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 10:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those "tweets" just despress me. Whatever happened to the English language?

4The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 15:31

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

lol!

On a serious note, well done Curtis Woodhouse for actually doing something about a troll. An inspiration to us all.

I bet Tasha is looking over her shoulder now, I hear Hipster is planning a little trip to Preston!

5The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 15:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ha! Honestly though, fair play to the boxer for giving that lad a scare, but taking it any further than that is borderline pathological.

6The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 15:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boxer gets put on his arse. A member of the public says he's pisspoor.

Boxer offers £1000 to get his personal details. Someone breaks the law to get them.

Boxer threatens troll with violence.

Neither the boxer or the troll can write in English.

I'm not sure anyone comes out of this very well. But I do think trolls should have anonymity though.

7The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 16:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Good on him! #jimmybrownpants indeed! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

They've kissed and made up on telly this morning apparently.

Boxer - He told ITV's Daybreak: 'If you are in the public eye, I don't think it's right that you should be abused, your family should be abused, your children should be abused, I don't think anyone has got the right to do that.

'I was sat on the sofa with the wife on Monday and the thing is she sometimes uses my account as well and she's seen this abuse and it worries and scares her.

'We don't know who this guy is and some of his threats, I don't know if he's being serious or not. I could see that she was worried and I thought enough is enough, I am going to put a stop to this right now.'

He later tweeted: 'On my way home from Lorraine Kelly show, #jimmybrownpants said how sorry he was so that's good enough for, be aware trolls #iwillfindyou.'

Troll - Mr O'Brien, who sat next to him on the show, said he realised he had 'let everyone down' with his abuse.

'I was really childish. Looking back on it, I realised that I had done a wrong thing,' he said.

'I can only offer my deepest apologies to anyone I ever abused on Twitter. I've let everyone down - friends, family - and I do feel really embarrassed.'

The Boxer and the Troll Article-2293168-18A6FDC7000005DC-760_634x484

Woodhouse has had 17 wins, four losses and 0 draws in his boxing career.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2293235/Curtis-Woodhouse-Shamed-Twitter-troll-James-OBrien-makes-humbling-apology-live-TV-professional-boxer.html#ixzz2NXBzykoC

9The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fucking great stuff that . they need putting in there place some trolls.

Who wanted to pick me up at my address to "or thought " to beat me up Lol.

They might have a little bit of a shock when they come to my house.

Wanker.

10The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trolls need better protection.

11The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Trolls need better protection.

If you continue to call me a bellend I will find you.

12The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Trolls need better protection.

Drop us a few quid, and I'll tell you.

13The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I'll give you my full address. I'd twat you any day of the week.

14The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm waiting..

15The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 17:59

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Bolton Hater?

16The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 18:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sgt. Bash wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Bolton Hater?

Wrong tab clearly.

Laughing

17The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 19:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been doing Jujutsu for the last 6 months. I could take any of you.

18The Boxer and the Troll Empty Re: The Boxer and the Troll Thu Mar 14 2013, 19:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I bet Curtis Woodhouse has got about 1000 more trolls abusing him today after this.

I'm tempted to get a twitter account just to abuse him.

I would beat the shit out of him if he came round here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum