Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TYSON FURY (boxer apparently) has a MELTDOWN.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come & try Tyson fury is the name & fighting is the game!! Anytime any place any where! Ill rip your fucking heart out!!!!!!!
I'm going to snap @mrdavidhaye s jaw in little bits! If he has the arsehole to fight me!
Where's the fucking prick @mrdavidhaye u better take this fight feb 8 u ugly little prick!!
@mrdavidhaye Is a fucking shit house cunt! Went and cut himself on purpose! So he could postpone getting an ass kicking wat a soft cunt!!!
There is so many fucking pricks on hear! All blowjob giving cunts!! I'd love to see u lot I'd cut your throats u pack of tossers'
If @LennoxLewis has any balls left at all come fight me & ill have u carried out on a stretcher u fucking pussy! Come & try!!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it is Fury's genuine Twitter account then it shows him to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Dissing Lennox Lewis is poor form. Lewis in his prime would have eaten the big galoot for breakfast.

The Haye injury is genuine. Remember Foreman getting injured with a cut prior to his fight with Ali. Injuries are part and parcel of boxing.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Seriously deranged nutter, I can see him getting banned from boxing if he doesn't get locked away in a padded room first.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury wants to be careful. Lewis is talking about coming out of retirement at 48!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2451488/Lennox-Lewis-wants-100m-comeback-Klitschko-brothers.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum