Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite restaurants.

+7
bwfc71
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Michael Bolton
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Favourite restaurants. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite restaurants. Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:If you like Italian, and your in bury , try Pizzeria Bella Italia, you won't be disappointed.

Its not the chain, its a little independent eating place.

Really good food.

I know of a new Thai Restaurant in Bury that only opened recently - Pum, or soemthing liek that - and its part of teh complex on The Rock. I know the owner and she spent quite a few months in Thailand learning the cookery and gaining experience in hiring the correct people. In fact since its opened it has had brilliant reviews - not tried it myself, yet but next visit back home and I will.

I will never go there then.

If it is good and you miss out because I reccommended it then you are a very pitiful person.

I might go there, and might turn up at at tower, not been used for three hundred years.

It might be all pretend.

22Favourite restaurants. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite restaurants. Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

23Favourite restaurants. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite restaurants. Sun Mar 24 2013, 21:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No tar.

24Favourite restaurants. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite restaurants. Mon Mar 25 2013, 21:51

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Scalini Restaurant. , London

Get the chance go,its the bollocks

25Favourite restaurants. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite restaurants. Wed Mar 27 2013, 13:50

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

14North on the Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man - local produce and the dishes and portions are fantastic. The wine menu and service is also top notch. I'm not sure if anyone here is in to TT racing or ever visit the Isle of Man but you have to go to this place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum