Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolves want Sordell

+12
LeedsWanderer
Keegan
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Lofty_Love
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 18:57

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:Loan swap Sordell for
Sylvan Ebanks-Blake

That would be good!

That would not be good, Ebanks Blake is a waste of space.

At least Sordell has shown he can finish I'd rather have him coming off the bench than Ebanks Blake. If we're going to give up on him we need to get a replacement who will improve our poor choice of strikers, Ebanks Blake would be a step backwards in my eyes.

Waste of space 12 goals in a struggling team?

22Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He scores for fun in this league and I've lost patience with Sordell.

23Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 19:51

LeedsWanderer wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:Loan swap Sordell for
Sylvan Ebanks-Blake

That would be good!

That would not be good, Ebanks Blake is a waste of space.

At least Sordell has shown he can finish I'd rather have him coming off the bench than Ebanks Blake. If we're going to give up on him we need to get a replacement who will improve our poor choice of strikers, Ebanks Blake would be a step backwards in my eyes.

Waste of space 12 goals in a struggling team?

12 Goals in 38 games isn't all that special, he's no improvement on what we already have. Unless we can get a better striker than Sordell in we may as well give him the chance and whilst he's obviously got some sort of attitude problem I'd like to think we can still improve the situation, he's the right age, has pace and can obviously play a bit I have a feeling if we're letting him go without seeing anything near his best and somebody else will end up benefitting.

24Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 21:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sordell scored within minutes of taking the pitch for the U21's. Wolves can bugger off.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 21:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This swap idea - that's a loan swap?

26Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 21:52

It can't possibly be true anyway why would Wolves loan out their top scorer when they're trying to avoid relegation?

27Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 22:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It isn't true, it was just an idea from LW

28Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 22:08

Boggersbelief wrote:It isn't true, it was just an idea from LW

I should read more carefully.

29Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Mon Mar 25 2013, 22:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If half of the gossip about Marvin is true then surely the club have their shrink all over him in an effort to get him to be a man. He has the talent, we've paid for it and it's in the club's best interest to get him committed and playing well as soon as possible, so why would we loan him out? If he does the business in training I'm sure Dougie would play him and Marvin will realise sooner or later that it's his best way forward.

30Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 12:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He scored last night against Austria for the England U21 team. We won 4-0 and Dawson played as well.

31Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 12:13

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He was captain too by all accounts...that's Dawson nor Marvin.

32Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 12:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's ridiculous that he can play and score for England U21s but Dougie still picks Kevin Davies ahead of him.

Freedman out.

33Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 12:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wish I understood what Dougie's problem with him is. I know Marvin hasn't set the world on fire when he has played for us but given the right service I'm convinced he can do a job. Suspect it's Dougie's system as much as Marv's attitude.

34Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 13:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Dougie's ego, plain and simple.

35Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 13:57

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's Dougie's ego, plain and simple.

You've tried (and failed) to explain this one before.

Last time you said something along the lines of his ego prevented him playing Sordell because Sordell is a fans favourite which causes Dougie’s massive ego to stop him playing?

I don’t get that to be honest, what do you mean?

36Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 14:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't call Sordell a "fans favourite" but I reckon the majority of Bolton fans want him to get a decent run of games. So if Dougie picks him and he scores goals people will ask "what might we have done if Dougie had picked him regularly?".

It will make Dougie look stupid.

37Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 14:06

Natasha Whittam wrote:I wouldn't call Sordell a "fans favourite" but I reckon the majority of Bolton fans want him to get a decent run of games. So if Dougie picks him and he scores goals people will ask "what might we have done if Dougie had picked him regularly?".

It will make Dougie look stupid.

So he's not picking him in fear of him doing well and scoring goals?

38Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 14:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

For fear of looking a prat.

39Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 14:20

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

For fear of looking a prat.

I think you'd be the only fan to brand him a prat if he did pick Sordell.

I doubt he's scared of you.

40Wolves want Sordell - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 15:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

I think you'd be the only fan to brand him a prat if he did pick Sordell.

I doubt he's scared of you.

You clearly don't understand English.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum