Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolves want Sordell

+12
LeedsWanderer
Keegan
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Lofty_Love
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 15:28

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I think you'd be the only fan to brand him a prat if he did pick Sordell.

I doubt he's scared of you.

You clearly don't understand English.

:nono: It's you who's making no sense.

42Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 15:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

:nono: It's you who's making no sense.

It makes perfect sense. People have egos. They don't like to be told what to do. Owen Coyle was exactly the same with his rigid 4-4-2. The crowd wanted a change but Coyle couldn't admit he was wrong.

43Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 15:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's more that Dougie makes a point of not suffering fools and feels obliged to show players who's boss. He's quite a short guy so I was wondering if it's along the lines of Napoleon Complex? There was all that stuff when he arrived about getting the players heads right before he'd play them and if Marv has been a prat (as has been suggested in the media) it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Dougie has limited his chances because of that.
Alternatively, it may be that Marv has just been shit in training.

44Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 16:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat you appear to have flip flopped on Sordell.

45Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 16:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nat you appear to have flip flopped on Sordell.

English please.

46Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 16:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry.

You appear to have flip flopped on Sordell.

47Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry, I don't understand this chav language you speak.

48Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 16:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a political term you dunce.

49Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 20:31

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sordell played 30mins against Austria under 21's and scored a tap in, in a 4-0 win, that does'nt make him Dougie's first choice striker for a tough 90mins against a team fighting for their lives in the Championship.
Dougie will play anybody who looks like they can do the job when it matters and imo Sordell is a light weight fancy dan who as had enough oppurtunity's to prove he's the main man and upto now he has'nt taken his chance.
It's nothing to do with ego's

50Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 20:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CAMPO wrote:Sordell played 30mins against Austria under 21's and scored a tap in, in a 4-0 win, that does'nt make him Dougie's first choice striker for a tough 90mins against a team fighting for their lives in the Championship.
Dougie will play anybody who looks like they can do the job when it matters and imo Sordell is a light weight fancy dan who as had enough oppurtunity's to prove he's the main man and upto now he has'nt taken his chance.

I'm liking Campo's posts!

51Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 21:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Keep 'em coming Campo, they're good

52Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 22:01

CAMPO wrote:Sordell played 30mins against Austria under 21's and scored a tap in, in a 4-0 win, that does'nt make him Dougie's first choice striker for a tough 90mins against a team fighting for their lives in the Championship.

Good post but I don't agree with all of it.

IMO we need a player like Sordell he's quick, can finish and from what I've seen he's quite clever with his link up play, has he ever played more than 3 matches back to back for us? I don't think so, so Im not sure he has been given a fair chance.

If it is his attitude that's the problem and he's not working in training then fair enough, as you say he doesn't deserve to be starting. I'd like to think Dougie can turn him around, but end of the day he can only help himself.

53Wolves want Sordell - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolves want Sordell Tue Mar 26 2013, 22:15

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

When Dougie came in he singled Sordell out as a player he thought he could improve, perhaps he's come to conclusion that he's not got through to Sordell enough to trust him with a start.
Sordell is in danger of becoming a nearly player, it's up to him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum