Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle's view of the match - Wigan - VIDEO

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He's very pleased with himself over his subs!

What a plant pot he really is -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't bring myself to listen to him, I heard part of it on GMR which was enough.

Same old shite about swapping the team around AGAIN! Which I am sure he thinks that will suddenly be the answer to all our problems.

Seriously his backroom staff have to get a grip of him and earn there money instead of being just fucking Yes Men.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I was disappointed he didn't take any positives from that performance but reassured that he "remains confident" about staying up. What fucking planet is he living on?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every time we lose, the mantra is that "we didn't play to the standard we are capable of".

Well we know that - we've seen a few great performances this season. However when we're at the arse end of the league we haven't got the wriggle room for anything less then top performances. Some weeks we'll be unlucky but I can take that as long as the team are working hard and doing their best.

It's easy to say we weren't at our best when we lose, but what is OC doing about risk minimisation when we aren't playing well? I'm not advocating a return to the 10 men behind the ball Megson approach - just suggesting we could have insurance against bad luck and poor performances - in the form of playing 2 defensive midfielders in a 451 with the provisos that if we're winning, one of the two should have a little more licence to push on and if one of them is knackered after giving their all for 70 minutes they should only be replaced with a like-for-like rather than throwing on another forward and going 442.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wander, you're talking sense there, so we know its not going to happen unless OC has a wild change of attitude.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum