Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

F1.

+8
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Tigermin
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
chipbutty
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21 F1. - Page 2 Empty Re: F1. Tue Mar 26 2013, 11:43

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I heard that they are changing the engine rules next season so there will be more suprise podium places etc. I haven't watched it since Michael Schmacher retired the first time but I believe skysports coverage is brilliant.

22 F1. - Page 2 Empty Re: F1. Tue Mar 26 2013, 11:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can still watch the highlights on BBC plus the Beeb show all the pre qualifying as well. Suzi Perry now supplies a bit of eye candy but it's David Coulthard who talks from experience.

23 F1. - Page 2 Empty Re: F1. Sat Mar 30 2013, 21:56

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

So why not just have Suzie Thingy walking up and down for two hours wearing ever increasing shorter dress'.

24 F1. - Page 2 Empty Re: F1. Sat Mar 30 2013, 22:09

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Im guessing you don't watch F1 then. I'm not a die hard viewer but even I can see why he was in the wrong. Basically because:

- Webber wasn't driving at full capacity becuase he had been told they would just hold position and see the race off. So Vettle basically used this to his advange to beat him, he may very well not have been able to win if Webber was actually going full pedal.

- They are suppose to be a team, its would be the equivalent of a goalkeepr attempting, and failing, a scorpion save just to take the glory (well not the greatest comparison but you get the point) and ending up losing the match. Yeah it would have made him look awesome and its entertaining, but its a knobhead thing to do to your team.

But basically Webber had been told hed pretty much won, was told to stop racing and turn down the engine, replaced his tyres with different ones than Vettel and then was totally fucked by his 'partner'. Webber deserved to win and Vettel screwed him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum