Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neville Neville - Sex Perv?

+3
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 18:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The father of ex-England footballers Gary and Phil Neville has been arrested on suspicion of indecent assault.

The BBC understands Neville Neville has been arrested by Greater Manchester Police.

A police statement said officers were investigating a sexual assault in the early hours of Saturday, in Bury.

A 63-year-old Bury man was arrested on suspicion of indecent assault and bailed until May pending further inquiries.

Mr Neville is the former commercial director and commercial manager of Bury Football Club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21944683

2Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 18:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's just been on the news. He acts as an agent for Gary and Phil as well. It sounds like a one-off and is not part of the Savile fishing expedition.

3Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 19:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's dragged the Neville name into the dirt.

4Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 20:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:He's dragged the Neville name into the dirt.

Smile

5Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 22:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

His parents should be locked up giving him a name like that.

6Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. It's on a par with Sirhan Sirhan and Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

7Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 22:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Magnus Magnusson

8Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 22:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've started so I'll finish.

9Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Tue Mar 26 2013, 23:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Once attended a meeting that included an Edward Edwards, Dave Davies and Joan Jones - true story.

10Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Wed Mar 27 2013, 04:50

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Jay-Jay?

Oh yeah actually, that was because he was so good they...

11Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Wed Mar 27 2013, 08:55

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One of the students I teach is Scottish- he's called Alpine MacAlpine. His parents lacked imagination (and education I suspect)

12Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Empty Re: Neville Neville - Sex Perv? Wed Mar 27 2013, 10:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually knew a lad called John Jones. His father was called Joe and his mother was called Joan although her maiden name was Bannister.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum