Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i'm looking for a date

+15
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Triumph
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
JonnyRandom
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Sun Apr 07 2013, 22:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very Happy

Last edited by Mr Magoo on Tue Apr 09 2013, 11:11; edited 1 time in total

22i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Sun Apr 07 2013, 22:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No I'm not joking in the slightest.

We've not spend countless hours building the site up from nothing just so you can post to a woman about having anal sex, because it gives you a cheap laugh.

Go and get your laughs someplace else because we don't find that sort of shit funny on here.

23i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Sun Apr 07 2013, 23:10

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So much aggression on here today.

Its upsetting me.

24i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Sun Apr 07 2013, 23:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:No I'm not joking in the slightest.

We've not spend countless hours building the site up from nothing just so you can post to a woman about having anal sex, because it gives you a cheap laugh.

Go and get your laughs someplace else because we don't find that sort of shit funny on here.

Very Happy.

Last edited by Mr Magoo on Tue Apr 09 2013, 11:12; edited 1 time in total

25i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Sun Apr 07 2013, 23:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fucks going on here, i have been away three weeks and its turned into the scott and boggers show and they get away with all type of shite especially that bag of baby shit scott, and others are getting pulled up for shit all, its getting a joke since these cock warts came on here.I foed the wankers so i dont have to read their silly shit.

26i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 05:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Fucks going on here, i have been away three weeks and its turned into the scott and boggers show and they get away with all type of shite especially that bag of baby shit scott, and others are getting pulled up for shit all, its getting a joke since these cock warts came on here.I foed the wankers so i dont have to read their silly shit.

Very Happy put your dummy back in hahahahhaahha

27i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 07:41

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mr Magoo wrote:Are you taking the piss ??, I aint happy with that.
Sorry to say this but you can Piss off. i'm looking for a date - Page 2 3406120456
All the shit that has been on here, and you have a go at me, I am not fucking happy.
Try apologizing!

28i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 07:44

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Heres a date, 15/03/56 very important one, seriously this has to be a joke?maybe better to call Mr Kyle if you need to date one of us lot. Then again if I was 2 years younger lol.

29i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 09:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Ignore Bernard, he only dates crack whores.

I date real women.

Not men who pretend to be women on the internet.

Sounds a bit like you actually.

She is a real woman.

Not a 'real' as she appears on here, but 'real' all the same...

30i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 10:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Triumph wrote:
Sorry to say this but you can Piss off. i'm looking for a date - Page 2 3406120456
All the shit that has been on here, and you have a go at me, I am not fucking happy.
Try apologizing!

Who asked your opinion,

31i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 10:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Magoo wrote:
Triumph wrote:
Try apologizing!

Who asked your opinion,

::rules:: :cop: :banned:

32i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 10:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:come on gentlemen, there must be some single men out there who want to date a fellow bolton fan. wouldn't it be great to go to the game with a female who actually understood the rules and could discuss/argue about the game with you.

i'm 23 and my mum tells me i'm very pretty!

i'm not fussy. you must be aged 18-60, in good shape, and not expect me to go 50/50 in a restaurant.

any takers?
Jayne - you're biggest asset seems to be that you come across as a kind, considerate and warm-hearted person and given your history of dodgy fellers I really wouldn't be looking on here for Mr Right. Get out a bit more and take the time to find out a bit more about potential partners before committing to anything. I really recommend that you get out there, but play hard to get for a while. Don't dive into another shit relationship. You need to broaden your horizons and increase your expectations!

BTW I'd lower your age range from 60 to mid 30s otherwise you'll be opening the door to a whole bunch of other problems - believe me, I've dated a lot of considerably younger women and it's fine until it gets marriage/children serious.

33i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 11:13

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mr Magoo wrote:
Triumph wrote:
Try apologizing!

Who asked your opinion,
It's a forum.

34i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 11:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Fucks going on here, i have been away three weeks and its turned into the scott and boggers show and they get away with all type of shite especially that bag of baby shit scott, and others are getting pulled up for shit all, its getting a joke since these cock warts came on here.I foed the wankers so i dont have to read their silly shit.

If you're going to start on me think again, go away for another three weeks please.

35i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 11:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Ignore Bernard, he only dates crack whores.

I date real women.

Not men who pretend to be women on the internet.

Sounds a bit like you actually.

She is a real woman.

Not a 'real' as she appears on here, but 'real' all the same...

Well I'm glad you clarified that point anyway. Wink

36i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just for the record I didn't send Magoo a PM.

He was just trying to be funny, the mods can check my account if they like.

37i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Mon Apr 08 2013, 18:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've just resigned from Whittam International PLC and they've given me a £100k pay-off and an apartment in London.
And when does your alarm clock go off?

38i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Sun Feb 02 2014, 19:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

there you go Magoo, you angry girl.

39i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Sun Feb 02 2014, 19:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

40i'm looking for a date - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm looking for a date Sun Feb 02 2014, 22:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What happened to Jayne?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum