Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

T'other end of the table

+3
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
doffcocker
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1T'other end of the table Empty T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 04:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wolves are surely already down.
Nothing against Barnsley - likeable club led by a Bolton man.
Absolutely despise Sheffield Wednesday - would love them to go down.

What are your predictions? What would you like to see happen?

2T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 07:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wolves Laughing .

Bolton cheers.

3T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 08:24

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes I would love to see Sheff Wed or Millwall go down but I can't see it to be honest. I am keeping everything crossed that Wolves go down, they are massively odds on to go down but I wouldn't be surprised if they won today but hopefully one of Barnsley and Peterborough will get a point. I think one of Barnsley and Peterborough will go.
It is an exciting final day, I mean there is still a great battle for the 2nd automatic spot, there is the play offs to be decided with 4 from 2 going to make it and 2 teams to be relegated today. Should be fun! I just hope they will show all the goals going in as they happen. They used to do that on the final day of the season but stopped doing it in recent years.

4T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 08:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Huddersfield vs Barnsley game could get interesting. If Barnsley beat them they'll go past Huddersfield and could send them down.

I think Wolves and Peterborough will go down though.

5T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 08:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope Barnsley stay up , I like Dave Flitcroft.

I want the son of Fergie to go down, and big Wolves Laughing .

6T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 08:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I remember seeing the Flitcrofts at Bolton games years ago.

They were stood in front of me at the Wolves cup game in the 90's.

They were going mental like the rest of us when we scored.

7T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 14:51

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh my god, what an error by the Watford 3rd keeper. Hull promoted. Bastards.

8T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 15:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peterborough wolves and Bristol city gone?

9T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 19:06

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have to say, what a fantastic last day of the season. There was so much happening. Hull and Watford was good drama. The play offs were decided in the last minutes of the season as was relegation. And how unlucky, Peterborough were relegated but only were 14 points off the play offs. It is a cracking league.

10T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 19:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Today may have been gutting but it was nothing if not exciting. It reminded me of last season against West Brom when you assume there's good/bad news from the other match because a section of the crowd start cheering, only to find out later it was only ever bad news.

11T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 19:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why the fuck did people start cheering a couple minutes from the end?

It gave me hope for a few seconds until everyone checked their phones and saw Leicester were still winning.

12T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 20:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

didn't it go to 2-2, but then they got a third Sad

13T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 20:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't get my head round it.

14T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 20:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Why the fuck did people start cheering a couple minutes from the end?

It gave me hope for a few seconds until everyone checked their phones and saw Leicester were still winning.

Apparently a few sections of the crowd in the east stand started a rumour of the Forest game going to 3-3 and it got round to the west stand aswell.

Whoever it was who started it should be shot.

15T'other end of the table Empty Re: T'other end of the table Sat May 04 2013, 20:39

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:didn't it go to 2-2, but then they got a third Sad

No it went to 2-2 just after half time. Leicester scored in the 90th minute. It sounded like Forest gave it a win or bust go in injury time sending everyone forward, which makes sense but got caught on the counter attack.

Does anyone think that it would have been better for us if we knew we had to win with 10 mins to go? I just wonder if they knew it was all square at the Forest game and were not wanting to risk losing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum