Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are we going on holiday?

+15
WhiteBic
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Norpig
Reebok_Rebel
Soul Kitchen
Triumph
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Wed May 08 2013, 18:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am going to Nessebar in Bulgaria.
Shithole.

22Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Wed May 08 2013, 18:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

71, Port Douglas is really nice, and I recommend you go out on the Quicksilver catamarans to the Barrier Reef. (we didn't see too many fish, as they like to keep the tourists away from some areas, but its definitely worth a swim)

23Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Wed May 08 2013, 18:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:71, Port Douglas is really nice, and I recommend you go out on the Quicksilver catamarans to the Barrier Reef. (we didn't see too many fish, as they like to keep the tourists away from some areas, but its definitely worth a swim)

will be my 4th visit.

Staying, as usual, at hibiscus hotel, literally 5 mins walk from the Quicksilva offices and "ships."

24Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Wed May 08 2013, 20:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Staying, as usual, at hibiscus hotel, literally 5 mins walk from the Quicksilva offices and "ships."

Just make sure you dress appropriately and take plenty of sunscreen for those tender white bits.

25Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Wed May 08 2013, 22:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Just make sure you dress appropriately and take plenty of sunscreen for those tender white bits.

I have to admit that I don't buy it overhere - why waste suitcase weight on that when I can buy it at Woolworths over there - cheaper and more appropriate for their country. I normally buy a 2 litre carton of SPF50!

26Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Thu May 09 2013, 07:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I am going to Nessebar in Bulgaria.
Shithole.

Fuck me, coming from someone living in the Dominican Republic that really is an insult.

However, Nuggy assures me his holiday home is spanking.

27Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Thu May 09 2013, 14:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did I miss something there?
Are you suggesting that the largest tourist area in Bulgaria on the Black Sea is a preferred destination to a tropical escape boasting crystal clear waters, pristine shores and verdant forests all bathed in wonderful Caribbean sunshine?
Are you a closet archaeologist?

28Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Thu May 09 2013, 15:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Did I miss something there?
Are you suggesting that the largest tourist area in Bulgaria on the Black Sea is a preferred destination to a tropical escape boasting crystal clear waters, pristine shores and verdant forests all bathed in wonderful Caribbean sunshine?
Are you a closet archaeologist?

The Dominican Republic is a shithole. I came back with gonorrhoea.

29Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Thu May 09 2013, 17:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

'gonorrhoea' ? Thats an unusual name, was he a local lad then? Smile

30Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Thu May 09 2013, 18:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I meant to write diarrhea of course.

31Where are we going on holiday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we going on holiday? Fri May 10 2013, 10:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just back from Sicily. Planning to go to New Zealand next year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum