Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When will Moyes get the sack?

+4
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
8 posters

How long till the boot comes in?

When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_lcap27%When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_lcap18%When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_lcap18%When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_lcap0%When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_lcap0%When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_lcap36%When will Moyes get the sack? Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When will Moyes get the sack? Empty When will Moyes get the sack? Sun May 19 2013, 16:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think he'll have the control of all the club like Fergie had, I think some of the players will try to take the piss too.

I can't see him lasting long tbh, I think the club will be too big for him, some of these European managers will piss on him.

How long would you give him, or do you think he'd go past Fergie time?

2When will Moyes get the sack? Empty Re: When will Moyes get the sack? Sun May 19 2013, 17:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he'll get time. But not "much." Third season if it's not going well.

3When will Moyes get the sack? Empty Re: When will Moyes get the sack? Sun May 19 2013, 17:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

End of next season when they finish 5th...get knocked out the FA cup by sombody like brentford and lose the league cup final to everton.

Oh... And exit the chapions league with a battering by jose's lot...
bounce

4When will Moyes get the sack? Empty Re: When will Moyes get the sack? Sun May 19 2013, 17:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2nd season. He won't win anything this coming campaign and the board will fire him around Christmas the season after.

5When will Moyes get the sack? Empty Re: When will Moyes get the sack? Sun May 19 2013, 18:21

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Unless he's a complete disaster he will get at least 2 seasons but I think he will do the business. Compared to the owners at City and Chelsea he will get some slack and having Fergie on the board might prevent any knee jerk reactions.

6When will Moyes get the sack? Empty Re: When will Moyes get the sack? Sun May 19 2013, 19:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He will get at least 2 seasons and see what the trophy count is like then.

If he hasn't won the prem within his first 2 seasons I think he will get the sack.

7When will Moyes get the sack? Empty Re: When will Moyes get the sack? Sun May 19 2013, 20:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think Moyes is a terrific manager, it just amazed me that no other club ever went for him. What he did at Everton was superb. He never takes any shit, his teams work hard, they are well organised, he makes some cracking signings. I think he will be at United until he retires.

8When will Moyes get the sack? Empty Re: When will Moyes get the sack? Sun May 19 2013, 20:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

With Fergie retired from management BUT still at teh club he will still ahve some pull therefore Moyes won't be sacked in teh 1st season. If 2nd season is not going well then he will be gone and Big Ron will return! ;-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum