Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you dry shave or wet shave?

+8
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
12 posters

Do you dry shave or wet shave?

Do you dry shave or wet shave? Vote_lcap0%Do you dry shave or wet shave? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do you dry shave or wet shave? Vote_lcap100%Do you dry shave or wet shave? Vote_rcap 100% [ 13 ]
Do you dry shave or wet shave? Vote_lcap0%Do you dry shave or wet shave? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:05

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A while back I bought a really expensive shaver and I thought it was good. However in a recent photograph I couldn't believe how much stubble I had given that I had only shaved a couple of hours earlier.
So now I wet shave and it is so much better.
How about you?

2Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For best part of 20 years I used a shaver, but in the last 3 to 4 years I have been wet-shving. Its far better - although the water here in Bolton is crap for shaving whereas in Almere is was great and got a better result than what I do here, although its still better than using a shaver.

3Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never used an electric shaver...I have always wet shaven

4Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:For best part of 20 years I used a shaver, but in the last 3 to 4 years I have been wet-shving. Its far better - although the water here in Bolton is crap for shaving whereas in Almere is was great and got a better result than what I do here, although its still better than using a shaver.

Well I never knew the water made any difference!
Shavers are pretty rubbish, I can't believe it took me so long to realise.

5Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:A while back I bought a really expensive shaver and I thought it was good. However in a recent photograph I couldn't believe how much stubble I had given that I had only shaved a couple of hours earlier.
How about you?

Can't you post this on a Chelsea forum?

6Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You get a much better closer shave with a blade than a electric shaver. Gillette Mach 3 for me everytime, although the blades are a bloody rip off.

7Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:15

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hate shaving, no matter what I use I always finish up with a red chin.

So I leave it as long as possible between shaves.

8Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:17

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:A while back I bought a really expensive shaver and I thought it was good. However in a recent photograph I couldn't believe how much stubble I had given that I had only shaved a couple of hours earlier.
How about you?

Can't you post this on a Chelsea forum?

No I can't because I haven't signed up yet.

9Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 21:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Use a brush, shaving used to destroy my face, started with a brush now it's a pleasure.

not sexual. (brent face)

10Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 23:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I use a Black and decker Belt sander.

11Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 23:51

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I once tried our Cheese Grater

Finished up needing a blood transfusion.

12Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Sun May 19 2013, 23:54

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wet, electric just seems like a new level of laziness, don't really get it tbh.

13Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Mon May 20 2013, 05:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:You get a much better closer shave with a blade than a electric shaver. Gillette Mach 3 for me everytime, although the blades are a bloody rip off.
True, and very true. Do you dry shave or wet shave? 677999948

Banks of the Croal wrote:I hate shaving, no matter what I use I always finish up with a red chin.

Strange, that's never happened to me.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Mon May 20 2013, 10:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha uses a Mach 3 as well. she told me one day.

Wilkinson Sword Quattro for me... best razors ever, along with The Wilkinson sword shaving soap and a decent brush.

15Do you dry shave or wet shave? Empty Re: Do you dry shave or wet shave? Mon May 20 2013, 14:03

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Merkur razor for me. The blades are cheap, I just refuse to give gilette any of my hard earned cash as they are just rip off merchants.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum