Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyclists

+8
Soul Kitchen
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cyclists Empty Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 11:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I heard today that there's plans afoot to legalalize them tax insurance and number plates is it about time?

2Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 11:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I heard today that there's plans afoot to legalalize them tax insurance and number plates is it about time?

It's a bit bloody rich if you ask me. The government keep harping on about reducing our carbon footprint and leading a healthy lifestyle and now they want to hammer cyclists?

My only gripe with cyclists is when they ride two abreast causing bloody tailbacks. It should be an offence to ride two abreast.

3Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 11:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I heard today that there's plans afoot to legalalize them tax insurance and number plates is it about time?

It's a bit bloody rich if you ask me. The government keep harping on about reducing our carbon footprint and leading a healthy lifestyle and now they want to hammer cyclists?

My only gripe with cyclists is when they ride two abreast causing bloody tailbacks. It should be an offence to ride two abreast.
Fuck all wrong with two breasts RT.

4Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 11:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im a cyclist (for pleasure only)

I have a road bike and a mountain bike, I enjoy cycling very much.

My car tax is now called a 'Road Fund Licence' not car tax, its apparently now used for anything the government wants to use it for and not the roads. It did cross my mind that the government would try and leech yet more money out of us by making us pay for bikes too. dicks.

It wont be too long till Cameron proposes a 'horse road tax' and a bloody 'pavement use levy' for fucking pedestrians!

5Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 11:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You cycle on your own?

you must be a flasher.

6Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 11:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You cycle on your own?

you must be a flasher.

I hate this assumption anybody who does anything on their own is a flasher - your wrong.

Flashers wear macs. Have you ever tried cycling with a long mac on?

Its Rapists that use bikes for a quicker getaway...

7Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 11:46

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cycling on the busy roads is so dangerous, I don't know why anyone would want to cycle on roads. They should really have their own cycle paths but it would cost too much.

8Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 12:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Im a cyclist (for pleasure only)

I have a road bike and a mountain bike, I enjoy cycling very much.

My car tax is now called a 'Road Fund Licence' not car tax, its apparently now used for anything the government wants to use it for and not the roads. It did cross my mind that the government would try and leech yet more money out of us by making us pay for bikes too. dicks.

It wont be too long till Cameron proposes a 'horse road tax' and a bloody 'pavement use levy' for fucking pedestrians!

No way will the Tories ever introduce a horse tax. It would only affect them and pikies.

9Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 12:36

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Money should be invested in proper cycle lane. The state of cycle lanes in this country is a joke when compared with the likes of Holland.

Roads are not the right place for cycle lanes.

If a cyclist was hit by a car whilst riding two abreast I wouldn't feel much sympathy, in fact id probably feel more for the driver.

10Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 12:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Most cyclists don't know the Highway Code! Riding two abreast is allowed but you can get prosecuted for holding up traffic, just as you can in a car. Some cyclists are complete and utter dicks and don't realise they will always come second best to a collision with a motor vehicle, and that goes for some on motor bikes too!! How can you have any respect for a cyclist riding in the dark when he only values his/her life's worth at £20?

11Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 13:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate cyclists, I'd round them up and have the lot of 'em shot.

I hate it when they ride side by side. Absolute twats. I often drive right up behind them and beep my horn. They always shit themselves.

Cycle lane? Fuck off, if a penny of my Council Tax goes on cycling twats I will leave the UK immediately.

It's about time the government taxed bikes just like cars. They're using the same roads so why do they get it for free?

Twats.

12Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 13:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hate those tandem things they look right dicks on them also those fucking rickshaw things that they drag their kids around in.

13Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 13:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't buy one then.

/nob

14Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 13:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Worst of all i want to push them over are big lads or 25 year olds riding these little clown bikes like maniacs, sniper time!!.

15Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 13:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Some motorcyclists are far worse than cyclists. They behave like complete arseholes and don't seem to realise that they are going to come off far worse than me in my car in a collision.

16Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 13:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Don't buy one then.

/nob
I'm not fanny face.

17Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 14:15

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

they should tax prams too. Blocking the aisles in supermarkets and the pound shop and worse than bikes when they go side by side on the pavement and you can't get past.

18Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 14:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What about a fat couple taking up all the pavement, shouldn't they be taxed.

19Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 14:47

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

or 4 skinny drunk slappers?

How about people walking in the road instead of using the crossing areas. They should need a road fund licence

20Cyclists Empty Re: Cyclists Mon May 20 2013, 16:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should ban buses and make the lazy cunts walk, one bus was half in my lane and I wound the driver up that much he lost it and started waving his arms crazy like a mad man.

Stick to your own fucking lane you horrible bus driving wankers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next