Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Redknapp.

+4
scottjames30
waynagain
Bolton Nuts
MartinBWFC
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harry Redknapp. Empty Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 02:17

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Has told his Chairman to back him with Millions in this window, now I am no financial wizard, but did he not spend near on £40m in the last window, if I was Fernandes I would tell him to fuck off, he left, or was sacked by Southampton by fucking them up, he bankrupted Portsmouth, the guy can only manage by spending over the top, I hope he fucks off out of the game, the bent cunt.

2Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 03:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Language a bit or the top, no?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 04:36

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Would you buy a used car from Harry?

4Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 06:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's already tried spending loads of money and it didn't work, i'd tell him to fuckoff tbh.

5Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 09:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Harry Redknapp is a shit manager, when are Chairman going to wise upto this fact?

I have no doubt QPR will be up there next season but only because they'll have thrown millions at it.

6Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 11:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have to say Redknapp saying sign Samba for £12m and pay him £100k per week just says to me he hasn't got a clue. He would have done so much better signing someone young from the Championship who has some promise and would be willing to give everything.

QPR should have left the bulk of the team and squad they got promoted with. They had a real good team bond under Warnock. They just destroyed it all - got rid of the manager and all the players who got them up were sold on or were taken out of the team.
It must make managers and players wonder what is the incentive of promotion. McDermott was sacked, Adkins was sacked, players get sold on.

QPR got what they deserved really.

7Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 11:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If they don't sort their mess out and sack redknapp then I think QPR could do a Wolves next season.

8Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 11:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Harry Redknapp is an expert at spending other peoples money. If he wasn't a football manager he would make a great personal shopper for the rich and famous.

9Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 13:44

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:I have to say Redknapp saying sign Samba for £12m and pay him £100k per week just says to me he hasn't got a clue. He would have done so much better signing someone young from the Championship who has some promise and would be willing to give everything.

QPR should have left the bulk of the team and squad they got promoted with. They had a real good team bond under Warnock. They just destroyed it all - got rid of the manager and all the players who got them up were sold on or were taken out of the team.
It must make managers and players wonder what is the incentive of promotion. McDermott was sacked, Adkins was sacked, players get sold on.

QPR got what they deserved really.

They brought in about 10 new players a week before the season started, but that wasn't Harry.

10Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 16:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well the rebuild is underway as today QPR have signed Beckham, not David, Brooklyn.

11Harry Redknapp. Empty Re: Harry Redknapp. Tue May 21 2013, 16:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Double post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum