Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Redknapp - he is too fat and I won't pick him to play...

+9
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Adel Taarabt is three stone overweight and unfit to play for Queens Park Rangers, claims manager Harry Redknapp.
The Moroccan midfielder, 25, has not started for QPR since 27 August and was not in the squad for his side's 3-2 Premier League defeat by Liverpool.
"I can't protect people who don't want to run and train, and are about three stone overweight," said Redknapp.
"Taarabt is not injured. He's not fit. He's not fit to play football".

Taarabt was a second-half substitute in QPR's last match before the international break - a 2-0 defeat at West Ham - but has not started since the League Cup defeat at Burton.
The newly-promoted Hoops are bottom of the Premier League after taking four points from their opening eight games.
Redknapp, 67, added: "He played in a reserve game the other day and I could have run about more than he did. I can't pick him.
"What am I supposed to keep saying? Keep getting your £60,000, £70,000 a week and don't train? What's the game coming to?
"I pick people who want to try, who deserve to be at a good football club like QPR, who come in every day and want to work, train and show a good attitude. When he starts doing that, if he ever can do it, maybe he'll get a game."

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair play to Harry for going public, I suspect there are players like fat boy Taarabt at most clubs.

Clubs only have themselves to blame though, if they're happy to agree a contract where a player can get 3 stone overweight and still pick up £70k per week then they can't really moan too much.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Good on him I think. If players think they can pick up massive wages and not even make an effort they should be outed. QPR fans were probably thinking Harry redknapp is an idiot not picking his best players. It would take the average supporter 3-4 years to make what he makes in a week. The lad is a disgrace

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This smacks of bad management. How was he allowed to become so overweight? There must be plenty of training staff around whose job is to monitor the fitness (and presumably fatness) levels of the players on a weekly, if not daily, basis. Even at half a stone overweight the wheels should have been set in motion to do something about it. Harry's not doing himself any favours here, the buck stops with him.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3 st is taking the piss if true. Sounds like Taraabt has retired.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sounds to me like 'Arry keeps getting his wages every week and doesn't do much managing.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a picture of him in the sun which shows he's not 3 stone overweight. Sounds like a bad relationship between the 2.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've seen the picture of him and if he's 3 stone overweight i wish i was the same!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This made me laugh, I think that Harry is ace.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Harry's having a paddy because people are noticing that he's not that good a manager

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is the picture of him in the paper a recent one though?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A clash of egos here I think, one guy thinks he is one of the best players to ever grace a pitch and the other thinks he's gods gift to management.

I'd put good money on 'arry walking before the end of 2014, he is obviously pissed off at the appointment of Les ''going to my ex clubs and getting paid for doing fuck all'' Ferdinand.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's complete rubbish, he said he's 3 pounds below his heaviest ever weight as a professional.

Harry obviously had a falling out with him and he's made it public so the front office make their allegiances known.

Redknapp talks absolute bollocks and is one of the most overrated managers in the game.

And he's bent.......

I can't believe he's apparently so well respected by his peers, the man's a saggy-faced knob.

More Redknapp nonsense to deflect away from the shite job he's done at QPR.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Should have got rid of Tarabt by now, he isn't interested in playing for QPR and hasn't been for a least a year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum