Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angry agents are a threat to Gartside.

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From the Daily Mail.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What is that all about? I wonder.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't see much evidence of anything untoward there.

just some guy who doesn't like Phil.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

FA may sue over slurs on board member Gartside

The FA are strongly defending their board member Phil Gartside against fierce attack from football agents over his dealings as Bolton chairman.

Such is the concern about the serious allegations of misconduct against Gartside that legal action is being considered against one of the middle men, Peter Harrison, who regularly uses Twitter to berate the FA powerbroker.

Senior FA executive Adrian Bevington said: 'Any allegations or claims made against Phil Gartside by football agents Peter Harrison and Tony McGill are without any evidence. They have failed to provide any information which shows any wrongdoing by Mr Gartside.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The guy who runs mannyroad.com has the knives out for Gartside over this business with agents and there are a few lengthy articles there for anyone who wants to read into what this Harrison business is about. I started reading it all a couple of months back, but found it quite boring and got the impression the blogger had an axe to grind, so didn't get through it all. It's to do with Gartside allegedly appointing agents to represent the player on a couple of occasions, which is against FA rules, as an agent can't represent both player and club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum