Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holden

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holden Empty Holden Tue Jun 04 2013, 13:30

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Only got about 10 minutes for the USA v Belgium and got no time against Germany (third team).

Be interesting to see if he gets any time against Jamaica on Friday

2Holden Empty Re: Holden Tue Jun 04 2013, 15:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we deduce that he isn't back to his old form yet from that?
Or is he saving himself for next season?

3Holden Empty Re: Holden Tue Jun 04 2013, 15:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've heard from a very good source that he went to pass the ball to somebody after 10mins, the force of this task broke his ankle he also suffered a Comminuted fracture of the Shin. when he went down he broke his Pelvis in 3 places and shattered 4 ribs due to hitting the grass to hard.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but he also has a streptococcal infection all up the broken leg now due to the slight friction of the magic sponge on his skin causing several layers of his skin to be eroded off.

His spokesperson has issued a statement saying Stuart thanks the fans for their support and did attempt to tweet a short message saying this, however, he broke several fingers attempting to type.

4Holden Empty Re: Holden Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I've heard from a very good source that he went to pass the ball to somebody after 10mins, the force of this task broke his ankle he also suffered a Comminuted fracture of the Shin. when he went down he broke his Pelvis in 3 places and shattered 4 ribs due to hitting the grass to hard.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but he also has a streptococcal infection all up the broken leg now due to the slight friction of the magic sponge on his skin causing several layers of his skin to be eroded off.

His spokesperson has issued a statement saying Stuart thanks the fans for their support and did attempt to tweet a short message saying this, however, he broke several fingers attempting to type.

Smile

5Holden Empty Re: Holden Wed Jun 05 2013, 14:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sorry to say this but I think he's fooked. Seen it so many times in the past with our own and other teams players. Hope I'm wrong.

6Holden Empty Re: Holden Wed Jun 05 2013, 15:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Sorry to say this but I think he's fooked. Seen it so many times in the past with our own and other teams players. Hope I'm wrong.
Agree he hasn't looked anything like he was so far, so I hope he gets back both for him and us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum