Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minutes from the Meeting

+8
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
Kane57
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 15:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know exactly where N is coming from and it gave me an opportinity to go off on one. As I said, bullshit of the highest order and it's very rarely out else. I would hazard a guess there's even a lack of ability to lie straight in bed!!

22Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 15:57

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

The idea about kids who come in free spending a tenner on pop a crisps is not going to work. I speak from experience and know that they will spend a couple of quid in poundland before they come in.

23Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:N, you are emulating a pillock again, coming out with stupid statements just to draw attention to yourself. If you choose to align yourself with the likes of beckhams stick insect then fine, just remember that once again you make yourself look a right tw@t by moving to stop the "plebs" from going to the Bok. What's ironic is that despite your delusions to the contrary, you're a scrote same as what you make us out to be! Your bullshit just masks the fact!!Very Happy

You clearly have no marketing experience.

As has been stated above, the USA has already started to go down this route - why continue to target the pleb market when they can barely afford to feed themselves, let alone watch ponces jog round a football pitch at £30 a pop.

After people have bought their ticket, very few actually spend anymore inside the ground. Yes, a few pies and pints, but nothing major.

However, if you go out for a meal what do you spend per person including food and drinks? £50, £75? Add the cost of a ticket and the fact people would be encouraged to start early and leave late (maybe a lunch & dinner package on a Saturday) you could coin it in.

So remove all the seats and build three or four tiers of just floor space for tables and chairs and pack the rich people to the rafters. You don't need cabaret, that's on the pitch, and more often than not people will want to get pissed to forget the shite they've seen on the pitch.

I really can't see a single flaw with this.

24Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:N, you are emulating a pillock again, coming out with stupid statements just to draw attention to yourself. If you choose to align yourself with the likes of beckhams stick insect then fine, just remember that once again you make yourself look a right tw@t by moving to stop the "plebs" from going to the Bok. What's ironic is that despite your delusions to the contrary, you're a scrote same as what you make us out to be! Your bullshit just masks the fact!!Very Happy

You clearly have no marketing experience.

As has been stated above, the USA has already started to go down this route - why continue to target the pleb market when they can barely afford to feed themselves, let alone watch ponces jog round a football pitch at £30 a pop.

After people have bought their ticket, very few actually spend anymore inside the ground. Yes, a few pies and pints, but nothing major.

However, if you go out for a meal what do you spend per person including food and drinks? £50, £75? Add the cost of a ticket and the fact people would be encouraged to start early and leave late (maybe a lunch & dinner package on a Saturday) you could coin it in.

So remove all the seats and build three or four tiers of just floor space for tables and chairs and pack the rich people to the rafters. You don't need cabaret, that's on the pitch, and more often than not people will want to get pissed to forget the shite they've seen on the pitch.

:rofl: queen of the WUM's I salute you!

25Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have no bullshit experience, the first line of your post was the last I read! Hope your finger ends didn't get cauliflowers on!!Very Happy

26Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Your right with the queen comment.Very Happy

27Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No vision SK, that's why you spend your afternoons on a football forum.

28Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can get lower bowl tickets in the states for as little as 20 bucks. 

and they offer packages where you get 3 games and "free" food and a meet and great for 75 bucks. 

It's not "fully corporate" I've no idea where that idea came from.

29Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You can get lower bowl tickets in the states for as little as 20 bucks. 

and they offer packages where you get 3 games and "free" food and a meet and great for 75 bucks. 

It's not "fully corporate" I've no idea where that idea came from.

The point is that's where football is headed.

Only a fool would think they can get blood from a stone forever.

30Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 17:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:The idea about kids who come in free spending a tenner on pop a crisps is not going to work. I speak from experience and know that they will spend a couple of quid in poundland before they come in.
These are kids that currently don't attend - they are "extra kids" filling empty seats. Every penny profit is profit we don't currently make. Every kid "converted" will spend plenty in years to come. And most of them have parents who can be coerced into buying useless memorabilia. Low cost solutions to working our assets shouldn't be dismissed out of hand.

31Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 17:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Let me help you.
It has to be a corporate experience to attract corporate customers.
Having sampled the hospitality at the Reebok on several occasions, I'd suggest that the investment need to get anywhere near a corporate experience (new facilities, new catering, new team) isn't going to happen.

32Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 17:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Let me help you.
Having sampled the hospitality at the Reebok on several occasions, I'd suggest that the investment need to get anywhere near a corporate experience (new facilities, new catering, new team) isn't going to happen.

You are very negative. Rome would still be in the design stage if you'd been in charge.

33Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 17:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Let me help you.

You are very negative. Rome would still be in the design stage if you'd been in charge.

Rome should have stayed in the design stage. I've been there and the standard of building work is appalling. That Coliseum that everyone goes on about is full of holes and falling to bits. Wherever you look, buildings are falling down or not finished. Shoddy.

34Minutes from the Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Minutes from the Meeting Thu Jun 20 2013, 18:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bullshit from a fantasist. If N said it was night I'd have to check, such is the unstable nature of the beast!Very Happy
BTW your afternoon on football forum, very droll. 10000+plays 800, how does that work? Come on genius have you done the math?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum