Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to move to Spain!

+5
Angry Dad
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want to move to Spain! Empty I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 12:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just got back from a nice week in Almeria, Spain and though they have a fucked up economy like us, everything else is just so much better IMO.

No health and safety bollocks where ever you go, brilliant weather, people are more laid back and a lot more friendly....and the women, well they would certainly stand out in bolton! 

Plus Almeria FC have just been promoted to the Spanish premier league, could it be any more stressful than watching Bolton every week?

2I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 14:31

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have to agree with you aaron. I would love to live abroad, the way of life seems so much nicer and the thought of seeing women wearing little in the nice hot weather sounds lovely.

3I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I have to agree with you aaron. I would love to live abroad, the way of life seems so much nicer and the thought of seeing women wearing little in the nice hot weather sounds lovely.

I've no doubt you'll need to hide in Spain one day.

4I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 18:13

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I love Spain, I'm off there for a couple of weeks in August. My parents own an apartment in Neuva Andalucia, which is just a 10 minute walk from Puerto Banus.

I've being going to Spain since 1992 and eventually, I intend to live there when I'm older.

5I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 19:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton is a shit hole just like anywhere else in lancashire or anywhere north or midlands get 
yourselves down south before you move on to a warmer country like me, dont get buried in bolton fuck what sort of end is that.

6I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 19:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Bolton is a shit hole just like anywhere else in lancashire or anywhere north or midlands get 
yourselves down south before you move on to a warmer country like me, dont get buried in bolton fuck what sort of end is that.

I'd rather live oop north than London. Bloody traffic jams everywhere and house prices way too inflated. Lancashire has some beautiful countryside. The Trough of Bowland is very picturesque and when you look up at the night sky you can actually see the stars.

7I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 19:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I liked the old salford and bolton and manchester but its all shite now i like the buzz of london apart from all the immigrants, southerners are shit though if you have a northern accent they think you are going to rob them. I spend a lot of time in Brighton its a big buzz but full of hello duckies.

8I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 19:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brighton is a terrific city.

Coventry is the worst city I've ever been to in the world. And I've been to a lot.

9I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Corby is a shithole.

10I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Corby is a shithole.

Corby is in Northants. Laughing 

I like Bury and Chester is nice as well. Kirby Lonsdale is a nice day out.

11I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know .

12I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Corby is a shithole.

Corby is in Northants. Laughing 

I like Bury and Chester is nice as well. Kirby Lonsdale is a nice day out.

Bury is like bloody New York compared to Bolton at the moment.

13I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: I spend a lot of time in Brighton

I don't think this surprises anyone. Your macho bullshit is fooling nobody.

14I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Tue Jul 02 2013, 00:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote: I spend a lot of time in Brighton

I don't think this surprises anyone. Your macho bullshit is fooling nobody.
What and your female bullshit is?

15I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Tue Jul 02 2013, 00:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Are you gay nat?

16I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Tue Jul 02 2013, 06:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Are you gay nat?

Of course he isn't .

17I want to move to Spain! Empty Re: I want to move to Spain! Tue Jul 02 2013, 12:40

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

How much money does the British Government send to Spain every year to pay the pensions of British people who have retired there? Does that money have any negative effect on the economy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum