Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

School Day's

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1School Day's Empty School Day's Tue Jul 09 2013, 11:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do you look back with fond memories? Were you bullied? Were you a swot or a class joker? Or were you alway's in trouble. I was more or less always in the shit with one teacher or another,always fighting or playing pranks some stupid and dangerous. Alway's getting caned by the head,got bullied by the PE teacher who made Bluto look like olive oyl. When I say bullied I mean he'd kick medicine balls at me that type of stuff a right brute,I took a shit in his open top sports car one hot summer. I loved school dinners they were good then,made on the premises, school spuds and custard was the bollox. Don't know about you Bolton bastards but us Salford scum had a fight ranking system you had all the best fighters rated top 5 in each class then year then the whole school and they were called Cocks so you had cock of the class, cock of the year and finally when you were in the last year you should be cock of the school and then fights would be fixed up between cocks of other schools, now that was a special event there were some right hard bastards fighting we,d all meet up at some playing fields and there'd be hundreds of kids cheering the school cock on. Sometimes both school headmasters got wind of it and turn up teacher mob handed to stop it, including Bluto who by the way made life hell for the cock of our school if he lost a fight to another school the shame of it really pissed him off and he knew when a fight was on but kept quiet. He once said after gym to the kid that was fighting after school, don't let us down boy or else.I reckon teachers from schools were betting on it. Great times when I look back.

2School Day's Empty Re: School Day's Tue Jul 09 2013, 14:31

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Funny you taking a shit in your twat of a PE teacher's car. 

I look back on school days fondly, especially junior school when it was just so easy and fun.
But as much as I look back quite fondly of my school days, I would absolutely hate it if I woke up back in 1989 and had to go through 5 years of High School again. College was good as people started going out partying and clubbing, uni was even better.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum