Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bayern have signed Thiago Alcantara for £21m

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I personally am gutted by this, I really wanted him to come to the Premier League. Thiago looks such a superb young player and he was absolutely perfect for United, especially with their crap midfield of Carrick, Anderson and Cleverley. It seemed like United were really keen on him but Bayern have signed him. 

Bayern are looking strong with Goetze, Thiago and probably Lewandowski coming too.

But why do Bayern need him? They have The Brain - Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Martinez, Shaquiri and Gustavo.

I bloody hate Pep. He is so over rated, anyone could have won what he did with Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, etc. He has chosen to go to Bayern who won everything last season anyway, its hardly a challenge is it? 

United are going to struggle IMO unless they strengthen that central midfield but I don't know who they will go for now Thiago is no longer an option.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's hard to believe that we were linked to Alcantara all not long ago.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's hard to believe that we were linked to Alcantara all not long ago.

Yes, to be honest I had forgotten that.
It was in the Mirror:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/bolton-transfer-news-wanderers-bidding-1698385

But The Mirror are just shocking when it comes to football transfer gossip. Many people say The Sun are but anyone who says that is clueless because they are in fact amazingly accurate at The Sun for football gossip.
But yeah we would have made a heck of a lot of money on the rumoured £7m fee had we got him and I don't think we would have been relegated with him in the team.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with you, I'm stunned by all the players who've gone to Bayern.

Bayern are lookng strong but so what? The only games they'll be tested in will be the late rounds of the champions league.

Going to Bayern is like going to Celtic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum