Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goody two shoes

+5
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
xmiles
Michael Bolton
doffcocker
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goody two shoes Empty Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 17:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was on a flight to Turkey last night when having bought a dirt cheap bottle of Gordon's from duty-free, I treated myself to some tonic water to go with it.
After gingerly dropping some gin into the plastic cup I'd been given, I took a telling off from some old trolley dolly, because I hadn't bought it on board.
What did it matter to her? I paid her £2.60 for two shitty cans of tonic water.

It reminded me of a time I bought some chocolate from Tesco and this dorky girl at the checkout called her supervisor because it was coming up at cheaper than she thought it was.

What makes people like this? Are you a goody two shoes? Have you had similar experiences?

2Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 17:32

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I absolutely hate goody two shoes. I knew a woman from work who was the ultimate goody two shoes, she wound me up so much. They are just petty, that is what good two shoes are all about - pettiness.

3Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 18:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Not so much goody two shoes as stupid idiots who have no idea what customer service is.

Mind you in my experience air stewardesses are mostly stuck up cows who have zero interest in their customers. Maybe it's different if you don't fly cattle class though.

4Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 18:50

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Most of them are just a set of shitlets with too much make up on. Blokes as well.
Try flying Jet2.Com and listen to them  making announcements. They're grossly inarticulate - can't understand a word they're saying. And then the little tarts tell you to put stuff in the overhead locker- mainly because they want to show who's boss

5Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 19:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:Not so much goody two shoes as stupid idiots who have no idea what customer service is.

Mind you in my experience air stewardesses are mostly stuck up cows who have zero interest in their customers. Maybe it's different if you don't fly cattle class though.

They're more interested in getting their back doors busted by the pilot of the month!

6Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 20:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck um. you should of bought her a glass an told her she looked great then she'd of been all over you like a gimp suit.

7Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 21:29

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Fuck um. you should of bought her a glass an told her she looked great then she'd of been all over you like a gimp suit.

A gimp suit :rofl: 

Have you got one like this scott?
Goody two shoes Tumblr_lt930lGJbH1r1o787o1_500

8Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 21:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ha brilliant picture michael. Very Happy 

Did anyone read the story in the bolton news today about a woman who threw a greggs bag in the bin but give a little bit of pasty to a pigeon, some council wanker saw her do it and reported her, so she had to pay £70 for feeding a fucking pigeon.

9Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 21:43

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

More a jobsworth than goody two shoes.

10Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 21:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Most of them are just a set of shitlets with too much make up on. Blokes as well.
Try flying Jet2.Com and listen to them  making announcements.

It's funny you should say that. We flew out with Thomas Cook but are coming back with Jet2. I've never been with Jet2 before but they sound a lot like Ryanair, who I've never had problems with, despite the awful communication etc.

Incidentally, I did this on Ryanair last year. The bloke with the trolley wasn't stupid. Nobody buys tonic water to drink on its own, but he made light of it, much unlike this Thomas Cook bitch.

11Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Mon Jul 15 2013, 22:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have used Jet2 more than any other airline and I have never had a problem with their trolley dollies. Jet2 is one of the cheaper budget airlines but I think it's better than Ryanair or Easyjet.

12Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Tue Jul 16 2013, 06:14

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have used Jet2 more than any other airline and I have never had a problem with their trolley dollies. Jet2 is one of the cheaper budget airlines but I think it's better than Ryanair or Easyjet.

Like me-I fly them regularly. They're more efficient at check in - have better seats and they allocate them too. But on board - listen to their announcements and see if you can understand them They need lessons in articulating English- it's probably that they make the announcements every day which means that they gabble into the pa system when selling their 'mens and womens fragrances' and their sandwiches designed by leading international chefs such as 'chicken and sweetcorn, ham and mustard. Some chefs.eh?

Or perhaps I'm just moaning because I'm working about 5000 miles away in South Africa where it's winter and cold, HMRC is querying my tax return, the builders doing some work for me are ripping me off- and we haven't signed Rhodes yet!

13Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Tue Jul 16 2013, 07:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Or perhaps I'm just moaning because I'm working about 5000 miles away in South Africa where it's winter and cold,!

Bloody hell Rammy, I always thought that winters in South Africa were warmer than our summers! I never associate the word Africa with cold.

PS. It's bloody gorgeous weather over here! Laughing

14Goody two shoes Empty Re: Goody two shoes Tue Jul 16 2013, 07:18

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

At the minute its about 13 centigrade-. I'm here for a few days- and the missus keeps emailing me telling me that it's about 30 at home. So-I miss all the English summer this year

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum