Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

N'gog to fulham...again?

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1N'gog to fulham...again? Empty N'gog to fulham...again? Sun Jul 28 2013, 19:28

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There is no concrete evidence in this, im just making asumptions but i've just read that fulham are after another striker. Jol has stated that he needs another striker to ease the pressure on berbatov. 

Seeing that they where after n'gog in january then we can only assume that they will show interest again right?

2N'gog to fulham...again? Empty Re: N'gog to fulham...again? Sun Jul 28 2013, 19:33

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I would sell him, seeing as though he will be probably our highest earner. N'Gog is a little bit injury prone imo and he's out of contract at the end of this coming season.

If we can get anything like say, 2 or 3 million, get rid!

3N'gog to fulham...again? Empty Re: N'gog to fulham...again? Sun Jul 28 2013, 20:18

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

How Coyle wasted money £2.75 Ream,3.5 Sordell although I'm still hoping he will come good,whereas Ream never make it .

4N'gog to fulham...again? Empty Re: N'gog to fulham...again? Sun Jul 28 2013, 20:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I'm the only one that likes David Ngog

5N'gog to fulham...again? Empty Re: N'gog to fulham...again? Sun Jul 28 2013, 20:24

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:I think I'm the only one that likes David Ngog

I dont mind him. He got a good touch and does work but if money came in for him which would enable us to buy a goal scorer instead then i think we would have to take it

6N'gog to fulham...again? Empty Re: N'gog to fulham...again? Sun Jul 28 2013, 20:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he'll score 15+ this season.

7N'gog to fulham...again? Empty Re: N'gog to fulham...again? Sun Jul 28 2013, 20:47

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:I think he'll score 15+ this season.
I hope he does and then helps us to get promoted to the Premier League, then we can release him on a Bosman, so we don't have to worry about the money we shelled out for him in the first place.

8N'gog to fulham...again? Empty Re: N'gog to fulham...again? Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:49

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:I think I'm the only one that likes David Ngog

Nope your not alone . He is the only true quality player on our books. He is just surrounded by average players,mores the pity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum