Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award

+18
Harold77
Reebok Trotter
Spirit of 58
gloswhite
trotter1948
Mo
chipbutty
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Quent
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Who has been the worst Bolton player this season?

Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap0%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap0%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap20%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 20% [ 5 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap4%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap16%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap8%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap12%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_lcap24%Bolton Nuts 'WORST Player Of The Season' Award Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

People don't seem to be happy with a 'Player of the Year' award seeing as no one really deserves it. So let's do something that is likely to be pretty competitive - a worst player of the season.

The lucky winner will receive a pair of Natasha's worn knickers, and a free night out with any of Quent's many hookers. The presentation will be held in the Lying Slag in Farnworth and the prizes will be presented by Bolton Hater.

And no, you can't vote for them all. One vote each. Let the battle commence.....

Last edited by Passi on Mon Apr 23 2012, 16:32; edited 2 times in total

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Now you're talking!

I'll be back in a month, when I've had time to think about it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This has been a tough choice as there are so many to choose from. Zat Knight has been awful, but I'm tossing between Mark Davies & David Ngog.

Mark Davies wins.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Kevin Davies for me, he really has been crap.

kevin davies for me too.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

A tough choice since we only have one vote.

Pratley because he just sums up how bad our season has been and how clueless Coyle is.

Runner up: Knight who has been awful all season

Honourable mention: Kevin Davies who seemed to age 10 years last summer.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Very easy choice for me but unfortunately not on the list??

ROBINSON!!

the bane of our defence for the first half of the season. No player has been more of a weak link.

Like the guy, but hes was terrible for us this season.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

People picking Kevin Davies? our second highest scorer at the age of 35? Can't understand this given some of the performances other have put in this season, at least he has had some good games.

Robinson added.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Zat Knight f/b SKD f/b Pratley f/b Jussi

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Knight's the best example of an out-of-contract-at-season-end player who's lack of commitment has made him an embarrassment. He has to be a candidate for this, and good riddance come July. But I can think of even less useful players.
Eagles is everything you don't need in our position - a metrosexual that won't work for fear of getting his fringe mucky. He makes my blood boil but for every ten bad games, there's been a very useful one, so I'll spare him this award.
Kevin Davies has been like a bad smell that won't go away. Some say he always gives 100% but I disagree. But because of the occasional decent impact from the bench, he doesn't get my vote.
Klasnic's dysfunctionality has been costly and even embarrassing 90% of the time, but for the few games where he's looked a threat in front of goal and worked reasonably hard, he doesn't get my vote.
Last and the complete opposite of least since he gets my vote with flying colours is Pratley. I suppose he is the epitome of what Coyle's created at the club - a team whose end product rarely fails to disappoint.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Knight's the best example of an out-of-contract-at-season-end player who's lack of commitment has made him an embarrassment. He has to be a candidate for this, and good riddance come July. But I can think of even less useful players.
Eagles is everything you don't need in our position - a metrosexual that won't work for fear of getting his fringe mucky. He makes my blood boil but for every ten bad games, there's been a very useful one, so I'll spare him this award.
Kevin Davies has been like a bad smell that won't go away. Some say he always gives 100% but I disagree. But because of the occasional decent impact from the bench, he doesn't get my vote.
Klasnic's dysfunctionality has been costly and even embarrassing 90% of the time, but for the few games where he's looked a threat in front of goal and worked reasonably hard, he doesn't get my vote.
Last and the complete opposite of least since he gets my vote with flying colours is Pratley. I suppose he is the epitome of what Coyle's created at the club - a team whose end product rarely fails to disappoint.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I don't think anyone has been that bad, but Ngog has been the biggest disappointment for me.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How can anyone vote for anyone other than Paul Robinson? Awful in every game he played in, exploited by every opposition manager and at the first opportunity he was replaced by the poor Alonso, an out of position Ricketts and then booted out to a Championship club, where he has also done poorly. The Macclesfield fans could not believe what they were seeing in our 3 games against them this season, and they are bottom of league two.

Aaron - you'd better vote for Paul Robinson.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Passi wrote:Robinson added.

I thought he had been deliberately excluded on the grounds that he would automatically win it.

Now we are just looking at who the runner up is so I won't ask for my vote back.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well i voted for Knight.

Christ, votes for Mark Davies and Muamba... some absolute trolls on this site.

Even one decent performance would put you ahead of the likes of Robinson, Knight and Prats, even 45 minutes of good play would put you ahead of Knight and Robinson.

but yes, Muamba was the worst player this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have based my vote (Mavies) on performance v ability. Few could argue Robinson and Knight are the worst players in the squad - but Mavies has more talent so should be coming up with better performances than he has.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He hasn't been the worst player of the season though, which is the award.

It's not "who isn't living up to the hype" award.

If you really think Mark Davies has been our worst player this season, obviously thats fair enough, but i think you're in the minority.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mark Davies has it within his power to keep us up still. Very few players on that list you can say that of. If we go down we need to build the team around him next season, he will be the best player in the league.

Might be a bit controversial but I am going to vote for Gary Cahill. For an England international he was all over the place when he should have been holding us together. We've improved defensively since he left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum