Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year

+3
wanderlust
Norpig
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Who is going to be OUR player of the year?

Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Vote_lcap25%Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Vote_rcap 25% [ 4 ]
Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Vote_lcap63%Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Vote_rcap 63% [ 10 ]
Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Vote_lcap12%Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Vote_lcap0%Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Empty Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Tue Apr 29 2014, 20:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So who in your opinion was OUR player of the year.

Not a lot to choose from really was there?

But go on, make the effort and 'click' someone.

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Apr 30 2014, 11:13; edited 1 time in total

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tim Ream has been the most consistent player whether at left back or centre back so he deserves it in my opinion

I was going to vote for Danns because he can play the guitar and sing, but Ream's Zorro mask just edged it.

(And he's been solid all season, which is all the more remarkable, given the fact that he looked like a fish out of water for long periods last term. Well played, Tim.)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan has done more than most this year. Think he's had a great season despite all the vitriolic comments early doors and all that bullshit about getting rid and making Lonergan first choice.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Bogdan has done more than most this year. Think he's had a great season despite all the vitriolic comments early doors and all that bullshit about getting rid and making Lonergan first choice.

Ok, I'll add Bogdan to the list and give him your vote.

He as played very well from what I can tell since his recall towards the end of the season but he's been very much a liability for much of the time before that in my opinion - and the videos of the goals he let in!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan was ultra shite before his injury, cost us loads of goals. The ship was only steadied when Lonergan came in.

I guess you don't learn that sort of thing watching Jeff Stelling and the boys.

You're doing that "us" thing again.

Please stop it.

You no longer have a valid opinion on anything BWFC related.

Just noticed:

"So who in your opinion was OUR player of the year?"

You're now on my list.

Evil or Very Mad 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy 

10Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Empty Re: Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Thu May 01 2014, 00:29

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Dannzy1

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Empty Re: Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Sat May 03 2014, 19:38

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Neil Ream.

12Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Empty Re: Bolton Nuts BWFC Player of the year Sat May 03 2014, 19:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't you mean Tim Danns?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum