Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What times everyone on the beer Saturday ?

+6
Keegan
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just made my mind up, it's a full English around nine, with a can of larger .

Then I'm going to start on it early, i can't wait now .

COYWM , i love early kickoffs me.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

9.30 for me - been looking forward to this game for a while.  New Season, new hope!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate football chavs.

I will arrive in Burnley at around noon and leave within 60 seconds of the final whistle.

At halftime I will eat my lunch of a chicken and tomato sandwich and a Twirl.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be in Burnley just before kick off.

Hopefully I'll be back home to post just after full time.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'll be in Burnley just before kick off.

Hopefully I'll be back home to post just after full time.

I'll look forward to reading your thoughts.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be driving, so maybe a pint but no more until driving duties are done.
Brother-in-law is a Claret so will probably end up giving him a lift home and hopefully spending an evening with him, my sis, my lad, nephews and bro having a decent drink in the knowledge that we put in a good performance.
The alternative would be having the piss ripped out of me for the entire evening.
If we win, I'll be magnanimous about it. If they win my brother-in-law will be a twat. Just the way it is.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think you will be magnanimous - don't worry!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I think you will be magnanimous - don't worry!

Hope so amigo. So many unknowns about how it will pan out, but we'll know plenty by mid-afternoon.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Mike Bolton's coming to mine with 4 Fray Bento's pies, we're going to eat them after our full English then start getting shit faced early , I've got two crates of 1664 (kronenbourg) , a bottle of vodka, and loads of wine in.

We'll watch the match on SKY .

I'll get the smoke on around half time, but we'll see how fucked we are, we're going to listen to some rap music then Mike wants to see if we can watch Chelsea later on ,( or at least listen to it ).

Should be a good day.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Looking forward to it Scott, buddy. I have got the fray bentos pies and I am bringing 30 bottles of Bierre Super. 
Whilst these mugs are spending £30 on their tickets we will watch for free Very Happy 
You fancy a few bets on the football and horses? If we win, we can hit the pubs and clubs later on?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes too right, can't wait now Mike, bring a couple of Chelsea shirts so i can support them with you ,also I've got a Bolton shirt for you here for the Bolton game.

We'll have a few bets and bring some good music.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My little boy will have me up about 6, il drop him off for a day with his grandparents about 8 (im not dumping him, they are taking him out for the day, id miss the match if they hadn't of offered)

il be back home and showered for about 8:30, so if all goes according to plan, il be partaking in the consumption of the first of many cold alcoholic beverages by approximately 8:31am.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote: the first of many cold alcoholic beverages by approximately 8:31am.  

You, me and big Mike Bolton will get on.

We could be the warlords of this forum. :good: 

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

7.15 am kick off time here, even by my standards thats a bit early to be on the piss.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:7.15 am kick off time here, even by my standards thats a bit early to be on the piss.

Is if fuck Martin , set your alarm and start around 05.30.

You'll be well in the mood come kickoff :good: 

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We've decided not to bother going to this game. We are going to watch the game in the Cherry Tree Pub in Culcheth. 

Our ale session will commence at around 11.30 am and should last for at least a good 12 hours or so.

COYWM Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum