Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you like white beer?

+12
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Sluffy
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
karlypants
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like white beer?

Do you like white beer? Vote_lcap36%Do you like white beer? Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Do you like white beer? Vote_lcap0%Do you like white beer? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do you like white beer? Vote_lcap9%Do you like white beer? Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Do you like white beer? Vote_lcap55%Do you like white beer? Vote_rcap 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do you like white beer? Empty Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:40 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I really like white beer and Hoegaarden is 4 bottles for £3 at Asda so it's what I'm drinking tonight (washed down with a few Peronis, a Heineken and a Cusqueña later).

I've noticed there's more and more white beers coming onto the shelves at the minute, maybe it's the next big thing. I reckon there'd be a massive market for it if only more people knew about it.

Are you a fan?

2Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Never heard of it.

3Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is white beer not racist? I prefer brown ale.

4Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:46 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They used to sell Hoegaarden in the Man And Scythe, Bolton.

It looked like the Ice-cream pump.

I like it, great deal.

5Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:48 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've always wanted to try Hoergarden, I might have tried it in the past (having a swig of a friends pint) but can't remember how it tasted though.

I love Heineken (bottled), it is my fave lager!

6Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like hoes and I like gardens. But I don't like hoegaarden

7Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I sup real ale and accept no substitute.

8Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:56 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:Never heard of it.

Hoegaarden is probably the biggest brand. They do it on draught at Old Man and Scythe, but I'd stay well clear as you're talking the best part of a fiver a pint.

You might also remember Kronenbourg doing "Kronenbourg Blanc" in white bottles.

It's just like lager but tangier.

9Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not overly keen on Dutch witbier but the German weissbier is top notch (obviously, the Germans know how to brew beer).

We used to go in the Trafalgar pub in Eindhoven, the beer on tap was effing awful but they did bottles of Erdinger.

I used to fair put it away but you have to be careful with it.......... it can stick the weight on.  :drink: 

10Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:

Hoegaarden is probably the biggest brand. They do it on draught at Old Man and Scythe, but I'd stay well clear as you're talking the best part of a fiver a pint.

Thanks Doff, you learn summert everyday.

11Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:25 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Germny's Erdinger is my favourite White beer followed by Belgiums Hoegaarden. But have to dmit I only tend to drink the white beer during the summer months - specially river/canal side and soaking in the sun. (especially at Aran Bar on Max Euweplein in Amsterdam)

12Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:45 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I remember having a pint of that Kronenbourg Blanc in Barristers a few years back, that didn't really do much for me to be honest.

13Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

doffcocker wrote:

Hoegaarden is probably the biggest brand.

Once had a evening session drinking draft Hoegaarden in Eton - it was lovely.

Is was very expensive - though most everything is in Eton.

14Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:33 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not keen on white beer, Hoegarden has a very funny smell about it as well! I much prefer the dark beers like Leffe Brune and Budvar dark is also very nice

15Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:45 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I like hoes

No one is surprised.

16Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:25 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Never heard of it or had it or seen anyone drink it.

17Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:33 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know it's not a white beer but I did try that Leffe beer once, fucking disgusting!

18Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:41 am

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like 'em all, except the run-of-the-mill lagers. usual drink is a bitter, but like real ales too. Used to be an avid lager drinker, then grew out of it.

19Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:42 am

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One thing I just can't drink, is canned beer, whatever the type, colour or taste. Its fucking horrible. All I taste is the can itself

20Do you like white beer? Empty Re: Do you like white beer? Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:04 pm

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Erdinger or Paulaner for me, lovely stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum