Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Reading

+19
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
wessy
Bolton Nuts
frankboy
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Lbj
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Tigermin
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
chipbutty
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:47 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A draw was a fair result.
We only played with one wide player in Lee, who offered very little again, which left us struggling to create. Ngog was quite brilliant, where Beckford was non-existent so it was confusing at 1-1 where Dougie brought Ngog off for Moritz, who admittedly looked skilful.

The first half was ours, where the second was Reading's, only they were twice the attacking threat when they had the ball.

42Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:04 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It should've been all over at halftime.

The ref was a Reading Wanker.

43Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:29 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A fair point for both sides, though i'm sure Reading will say they deserved to win by a couple in the second half.

I see we have brought the sluggishness straight after half time into our play again from last season, the way we started the half was dismal.

Negatives: Playing Pratley on the right wing is not and never will work, Lee should be dropped after the amount of times he gave the ball away. We might score more goals when our defenders realise Beckford is Kevin Davies too.

Positives: Most of our first half display, Spearing slotted back into our midfield like he had never been away and our defending looks more solid than it ever did last season.

44Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:49 pm

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Ref wasn't a Reading wanker just a wanker got it wrong for both sides really bad.

Played well first have held on second half just, plus i had Pratley 2-1 @ 55 to 1 ,

Bogden played well to be fair some good saves.

45Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:19 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why do we still Hoof the ball to the front man - Beckford won next to nothing in the air but time and time again we tried the same tactics.

46Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dougie after match. asked what he thought about the Dawson song, he said i did´nt start it, but I did join in, priceless.

47Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:04 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hope the Chatbox went well after I had to disappear off so quickly.

A big thanks to Martin and anyone else who carried out the second half commentary.

:good:

48Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:10 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

49Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:09 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What was the Dawson song?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

50Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:24 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"we want craig Dawson back, zat knight is so shiteeee
We want Craig Dawson back, knight gives me a frighttt
we want Craig Dawson back, knights mum likes to biteee
Ohhhwoaaaa we want Craig Dawson back because knight. is. so. Shiiitee"

51Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds like we played well first half poor second half.

I'll take a point against Reading most days of the week honestly, we'll need to improve at home though, i think our home form will be key to getting into that top 6.

52Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:07 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think we will make the play offs, Reading really stepped it up in the second half and you could see why they always get out of this league in recent years.

We are looking more solid at the back this season IMO but need to stop lumping it up to Beckford and play to his feet a lot more or we will not get that many goals out of him.

53Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of utter shite!

I can't believe anyone still thinks this shower of shite will get anywhere near the play-offs.

Freedman is the 4th Bolton manager running who thinks long ball is the fucking answer. What is it with these dipshit managers that they seem happy for their teams to pump the ball long even though they don't have the players to play that sort of game?

Freedman you bellend, why sign Beckford if all you're going to do is punt the ball in his direction?

We don't have a great squad, but if we played to our fucking strengths i.e. two proper wingers, Medo & Spearing in the middle and Beckford or Ngog/Cavies upfront we'd win more than we'd lose. We'll win games by getting the ball out wide, beating defenders and putting it into the danger area.

It's not fucking rocket science.

Freedman out.

54Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

We don't have a great squad, but if we played to our fucking strengths i.e. two proper wingers, Medo & Spearing in the middle and Beckford or Ngog/Cavies upfront we'd win more than we'd lose.
Will you please make up your mind about our strikers.

Although, he was bloody good at times I'll give you that.

55Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not freedman thats telling the players to hoof, zat knight and wheater will always hoof as they can't play the ball along the floor.

56Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

All our strikers are shit, two games and have Ngog or Beckford actually had a shot yet?

But we can only pick from what we have, so I'd still pick two strikers every single time, but only if we're going to attack with proper wingers.

57Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:It's not freedman thats telling the players to hoof, zat knight and wheater will always hoof as they can't play the ball along the floor.
Then it's terrible management. He should drop them until they learn or, and here's a radical idea, buy fucking defenders that are comfortable on the ball.

58Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Drop and replace them with who? We can't afford to buy better replacements so he's stuck.

59Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Drop and replace them with who? We can't afford to buy better replacements so he's stuck.
He's had all Summer to replace this pair of dipshits, instead he made one of them captain.

Everyone thinks Knight is shit except the one man who can do something about it.

60Bolton 1-1 Reading - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Reading Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:43 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

All our strikers are shit, two games and have Ngog or Beckford actually had a shot yet?

But we can only pick from what we have, so I'd still pick two strikers every single time, but only if we're going to attack with proper wingers.

Ngog is looking great so far. He looks more like the Ngog capable of turning a match around single-handedly as against Cardiff and Charlton last season.

He had an excellent left footed effort stopped by the keeper yesterday, to answer your question.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum