Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaz Te available for £1.5m

+4
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Vaz Te available for £1.5m - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaz Te available for £1.5m Thu Aug 15 2013, 13:51

Barryjw wrote:Don't remember many touting him for first team action when "Bambi" was here before. 

He was 20, I think it's fair to say he's developed as a player since then, he's not the first player to do so and won't be the last. Just like everybody else plenty of footballers aren't fully developed physically at that age and find their feet a bit later.

His refusal to go on loan to Hamilton Accies to regain match fitness was the final straw. He'd rather lie on the treatment table awaiting his next pay check. Badly let himself down!
Didn't he turn down a transfer on deadline day? Can't really blame him for that or accuse him of preferring to sit on the treatment table than play neither Megson or Coyle fancied playing him, not his fault.

22Vaz Te available for £1.5m - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaz Te available for £1.5m Thu Aug 15 2013, 14:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'd score more than ngog so get him in, even better excuse then to throw ngog out.

23Vaz Te available for £1.5m - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaz Te available for £1.5m Thu Aug 15 2013, 17:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm better than Vazquez te and I've not kicked a ball for twenty years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum